• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Tsk. The Klan hood is just a historical costume supporting southern heritage and he clearly said nigger and lynched a guy because he was mad, not racist. Don't we all shout nigger while lynching people sometimes? When you're angry, you reach for a rope and the most hurtful word you can think of, but that doesn't make you racist, does it? Why, my parents call people moon cricket and porch monkey daily, but they're not racist.

#Angelusing

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
^i lol'd kraft
You or angleus are going to go into the abyss one day and not come back.
I need more mod impressions on the suit thread.

"I don't need a suit. People should like me for me :3"

Also

I don't have the time today but I was really, really considering digging up all the people that have used "look-ism/lookism" seriously in a discussion and checked for racist/sexist bullshittery which is obviously right along there with it. Just don't have the time. Pizza is gud.

zero_suit

Tsk. The Klan hood is just a historical costume supporting southern heritage and he clearly said nigger and lynched a guy because he was mad, not racist. Don't we all shout nigger while lynching people sometimes? When you're angry, you reach for a rope and the most hurtful word you can think of, but that doesn't make you racist, does it? Why, my parents call people moon cricket and porch monkey daily, but they're not racist.

Angelus would be proud.

Gorillaz

Any of you guys ever go out with some friends and you're the only black guy. And someone is like "fuck yeah, we got a black guy!". Even my best friend who's Mexican is like, "I'm sticking with you tonight". had a funny exchange in which a friend was trying to pair me and some guys with a group of girls, and this guy's like "There are four of them, One of them is going to love black guys". Makes me feel like I'm a fucking unicorn or something, like apparently they notice some innate ability to get girls if you're a black guy. I feel like I've been oblivious to this, but I noticed something like this when I was chatting this Becky up by the pool last week, she was trying to appeal to my blackness (though not overtly). Who knows this feel.

High School and epescially fresh man year in college with dudes that come from schools were everyone knows each other and the graduating class was like 50

I don't have the time today but I was really, really considering digging up all the people that have used "look-ism/lookism" seriously in a discussion and checked for racist/sexist bullshittery which is obviously right along there with it. Just don't have the time. Pizza is gud.

Better yet look up "lookism" and who feels slighted because of their height and cross check posts in "this celebrity sure looks good today."

Furyous

No one should be receiving bad head in this day and age. It's 2014 for fucks sake.

Bad head is unAmerican, yo. Deport these individuals to back to their home country. Send them to some third world shithole. That'll learn them. <------- I'm joking with all this. All this self help and people out here choosing to perform badly. I'm flummoxed over here.

Any of you guys ever go out with some friends and you're the only black guy. And someone is like "fuck yeah, we got a black guy!". Even my best friend who's Mexican is like, "I'm sticking with you tonight". had a funny exchange in which a friend was trying to pair me and some guys with a group of girls, and this guy's like "There are four of them, One of them is going to love black guys". Makes me feel like I'm a fucking unicorn or something, like apparently they notice some innate ability to get girls if you're a black guy. I feel like I've been oblivious to this, but I noticed something like this when I was chatting this Becky up by the pool last week, she was trying to appeal to my blackness (though not overtly). Who knows this feel.

Nah. I usually go out with other black guys.

J10

Banned
I'm about to be the like only dude in a freshman class who can buy alcohol. I may or may not be about to get into something stupid.

strobogo

Banned
Better yet look up "lookism" and who feels slighted because of their height and cross check posts in "this celebrity sure looks good today."

Fuuuuuck I forgot all about lookism. Flippymittens. What was his sn originally? Threads on lookism. Heightism. Racism. AntiSemitism. UK dental health stereotypes. Struggles of LGBT community. Are the rich killers by proxy? And then a Bomberman 64 thread.

Slayven

You aren't fit to lick the creampie that happens on the towel after I fuck Timedog.

tumblr_mlp5smXg0J1ry9t4co1_400.gif

Furyous

Fury do you eat pussy good?

Cause if not, you best shut up.

GTFOH and LET ME GREAT and according to some people pseudo sexist. FOR THE RECORD, I used all of the tutorials and books. There are no lost recipes over here, folk. I am phenomenal otherwise there'd be a google doc circulating or some other 2014 fuckboy shit. This ain't about me it's about her teeth marks on my cockmeat.

Is it me or is Snow the Product looking kinda sorta smangable? Maybe it's f. lux app's settings messing with my 2K notebook but something is definitely amiss. How did y'all let her get away with wearing sunglasses, a scully, and fucking thrift store gear on these covers and performances? She gotta be burning up on the inside with all that lighting. FWIW, I ain't saying she has to go all Nicki on dudes but at least pick a new shirt. Tech9ne need to sign her ASAP.

G-Fex

I like how people defend racism + other shitty vile things people say cause it's "out of anger" or a "bad joke" so it's okay to do it. "I'm sure you've said just as bad in your life"

The greatest excuses and defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom