• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIxfPPh.png

this version kills me everytime

Haha, that assumes there are black people in here.

iCBgRa7XbpQK0.png

I'm having a rough day. I had an altercation with this young lass who was hellbent on giving me consensual intimate physical contact while I did the Mutumbo finger wave saying "I rebuke your improper sexual advances". She caught me at a really vulnerable time in my life and I was too tired to keep resisting her JedI Mind Tricks. I asked her if this technically counts as sex and she said no....

WHY THIS WOMAN BITE MY COCKMEAT?
The shit should be illegal.
I want to call 9/11, FEMA, basically all that shit.

I was so mad I lost my cool, smanged, while putting her in the camel clutch. My great, great, great, great ancestors would be proud of the payback I got because her parents are somewhere pissed off. How dare I defile their pure white angel unadulterated but, but, but, SHE BIT MY COCKMEAT. What was I supposed to do? She got that work because I had to ease my horrific pain by taking it out on her vagina. I ate pineapple and drank a gallon of water so I paid her back in more ways than one.... I told her to watch a dick sucking starter kit or some shit before she looks at my meat again.

It's feelin like
iKSKzQgBBythv.png
at this point bruh

You got too many wild stories back to back....space that shit out

Village

I went and investigated what brought this on.

When Slay unveils his Simpinels to take his wrath out on humanity.

We know this is what started it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm playing through Alpha Protocol and I SWEAR this girl has never heard of being a part of her own rescue. Give me a bob and weave or something these headshots ain't cheap

edit: doing good so far though. managed to get through all of saudi arabia and rome without killing anyone (certain bosses and boss minions don't count against your kill total thank god)

Onemic

I'm playing through Alpha Protocol and I SWEAR this girl has never heard of being a part of her own rescue. Give me a bob and weave or something these headshots ain't cheap

edit: doing good so far though. managed to get through all of saudi arabia and rome without killing anyone (certain bosses and boss minions don't count against your kill total thank god)

How dem bugs treating ya?

DY_nasty

How dem bugs treating ya?

Nothing game breaking yet lol

I've seen one hard freeze and one black screen so far. I got this last boss to lock himself into a corner so I could send these tranqs at his head with no issues.

Furyous

Did Andre Reed say 12 + 83 = 6?????

WAT

This game is fucking great.

Where's the Wazzu poster at? Jeff Tuel still getting a check and that warms my heart because the NFL gives everyone a shot. I hope he's able to get that good Jake Delhomme backup money. Get that Testaverde check.

How the fuck is Curtis Painter still getting a check? I'm hating fuck this shit. The Mannings are all about charity for real.

I wish there were football games tomorrow.

DY_nasty

Is Alpha Protocol really that good? I've been wanting to try it.

Its really that good. And I picked it up used for 5 bucks. Just don't go through the game guns blazing because Sega didn't have money to polish (finish) that action for the game at all lol.

underrated gem of last gen imo

and kuma - play xenosaga ep 1 and 3. classic shit

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Its really that good. And I picked it up used for 5 bucks. Just don't go through the game guns blazing because Sega didn't have money to polish (finish) that action for the game at all lol.

Hmm...I just might give it a shot.

Sega has really taken a nosedive for me. Yeah they released Transformed two years ago but I'll never forgive them for what they did to Valkyria Chronicles.

DY_nasty

Hmm...I just might give it a shot.

Sega has really taken a nosedive for me. Yeah they released Transformed two years ago but I'll never forgive them for what they did to Valkyria Chronicles.

Everything is simple once you realize that Sega hates profits.

Onemic

I could never get through xenosaga ep.1 even though I really wanted to. That game was ridiculously hard for me, especially the boss battles. Does the game actually tie in with the xenogears storyline at all, because that's the main reason why I started playing it in the first place.

DY_nasty

I could never get through xenosaga ep.1 even though I really wanted to. That game was ridiculously hard for me, especially the boss battles. Does the game actually tie in with the xenogears storyline at all, because that's the main reason why I started playing it in the first place.

yes and no...

do not play episode 2. ever. that shit is trash

but they do 'elaborate' on certain events. its there. but its not a huge tie in... think of it as the prometheus to alien.

episode 3 is really good though. that's where you start seeing a lot of the tie ins.

and yes. the game is challenging. 'git gud noob' is all there is for a manual (don't even bother upgrading the mechs in ep 1. its a money trap.)

FreeMufasa

yes and no...

do not play episode 2. ever. that shit is trash

but they do 'elaborate' on certain events. its there. but its not a huge tie in... think of it as the prometheus to alien.

episode 3 is really good though. that's where you start seeing a lot of the tie ins.

and yes. the game is challenging. 'git gud noob' is all there is for a manual (don't even bother upgrading the mechs in ep 1. its a money trap.)

Depressing that we only got episode 2 in Europe.

I liked what little I played of it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom