• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

This is supposed to be a family thread

xtTmA2F.jpg

Any of you guys ever go out with some friends and you're the only black guy. And someone is like "fuck yeah, we got a black guy!". Even my best friend who's Mexican is like, "I'm sticking with you tonight". had a funny exchange in which a friend was trying to pair me and some guys with a group of girls, and this guy's like "There are four of them, One of them is going to love black guys". Makes me feel like I'm a fucking unicorn or something, like apparently they notice some innate ability to get girls if you're a black guy. I feel like I've been oblivious to this, but I noticed something like this when I was chatting this Becky up by the pool last week, she was trying to appeal to my blackness (though not overtly). Who knows this feel.

We got a joke amongst the family where when we are out we "party leader" switch. Depending on the circumstances which race or skill comes into play to deal with shit. In other words I know those feels pimp.

You aren't fit to lick the creampie that happens on the towel after I fuck Timedog.
tumblr_mxzbfbpg3a1qm88uwo1_500.gif

TeamFortressSniped.gif

KumaJG

Any of you guys ever go out with some friends and you're the only black guy. And someone is like "fuck yeah, we got a black guy!". Even my best friend who's Mexican is like, "I'm sticking with you tonight". had a funny exchange in which a friend was trying to pair me and some guys with a group of girls, and this guy's like "There are four of them, One of them is going to love black guys". Makes me feel like I'm a fucking unicorn or something, like apparently they notice some innate ability to get girls if you're a black guy. I feel like I've been oblivious to this, but I noticed something like this when I was chatting this Becky up by the pool last week, she was trying to appeal to my blackness (though not overtly). Who knows this feel.

My nickname is my EE classes was Token among other things :(

And he still would have the most posts.

Slay's life revolved around BCT; Devo took that away from him. Someone call the suicide hotline and tell them to search for all black men who own plantations that still produce cotton in Georgia, can't be many who would degrade themselves like that, so Slay should be easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom