• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf. show off your pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

My dog Charlie
P8PxDHV.jpg

For added cuteness, here's an album of older pics of him
http://imgur.com/a/AUg1J

Here's Charlie at 3 1/2 months

#DoggieSelfie July 2014

Starting on a sad note.
AgWhlWh.jpg

14 year old Bucky lost his battle with cancer. He was an awesome guy. Simultaneously the angriest and happiest cat I've ever known.

And these two adopted me late last year. As kittens living under my house and with days being brave enough to come in and eat.

Herbert
C9jgOFx.jpg

and

Juan
PD8pHzI.jpg

Herbie is a slacker. Juan has modeling aspirations.

So I have to watch over a rabbit today unexpectedly. It seems shy, I'm leaving it alone and left it with food and water. I think it's mostly napping.

Any tips?

So I have to watch over a rabbit today unexpectedly. It seems shy, I'm leaving it alone and left it with food and water. I think it's mostly napping.

Any tips?

You could try and pet it to give it some attention, but it may not want any. If it's owner didn't tell you to take it out of it's cage to roam around, I would just let it chill.

You could try and pet it to give it some attention, but it may not want any. If it's owner didn't tell you to take it out of it's cage to roam around, I would just let it chill.

My GF woke me up this morning with a rabbit in her hands. She saw it the other day and thought maybe someone lost a pet (we're in a family housing complex), so when she saw it outside again this morning she picked it up.

I doubt it's a pet, front office said no one's reported a rabbit missing, but for now I'm just looking after it until the GF gets home from work.

It's cute but definitely shy. I'm trying to just let it be.

My GF woke me up this morning with a rabbit in her hands. She saw it the other day and thought maybe someone lost a pet (we're in a family housing complex), so when she saw it outside again this morning she picked it up.

I doubt it's a pet, front office said no one's reported a rabbit missing, but for now I'm just looking after it until the GF gets home from work.

It's cute but definitely shy. I'm trying to just let it be.

Congratulations on the new pet! =p

I've had rabbits before, but they were kept outside.

wighti

This is our boy, Papa, he's around 5. (Both cats are from a shelter and both of them have been found on the street so the age is not that exact)

And here's Triinu, she's somewhere between 8 and 10. Doing her very best 'Triinu does not approve' face she can.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Some pics of our puppy! She's now just over 5 months old. She's grown so fricken much - it's awesome! Pardon the vertical pic.

IMG_20140823_080841.jpg

IMG_20140908_191256.jpg

Also, she's been loosing her teeth lately...Yesterday, I walked into the living room, and there was blood everywhere. Her face was covered! I freaked out before realizing it was one of her teeth.

Pickman

I've got a 6 year old pug named Jameson. He's a jerk, but I love him.

Here he is coming home with me, the first picture I ever took of him.

He was the runt of the litter and the last pup the nice older folks had, and no one wanted him because his face was all black, which I guess some people consider undesirable in fawn pugs.

The end of winter. Dead leaves are about as close as we get to winter in Florida.

At the vet. He had no idea he was about to get all his shots. Think he's 4 in this pic.

Chillin' and being a goof.

His favorite pastime.

Bonus pics. I think the similarity here is uncanny.

Risible

Bandit, he's a Border Collie/Heeler mix. Catches Frisbees like a champ :) Has way too much energy. Seven months old now. Aliases include El Frito Bandito to the kids, "that God damn dog" by me when he steals my breakfast off the table :).

Apologies in advance for Instagram.

This is 12-year-old Lucy:

Name aside, this is a boy cat; our friend found him on her fire escape and named him Lucifer after a Tori Amos song. We thought a shortened version was maybe the way to go.

This morning he somehow managed to leave nine huge poops spread carefully and evenly throughout the apartment in the span of a single night.

This is 5-year-old Pharaoh:

We spotted him in the Humane Society bulletin and ran in that day to get him. They expected us to change the name but YOU WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE CRAZY TO CHANGE THAT.

He decided he would be very helpful this morning by covering up one of those aforementioned poops with a brand-new shirt his mom had just purchased the day before.

Here they are together in a rare moment of familial unity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom