• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

I accidentally clicked on a HaloFollower video the other day.

ANjom6W.gif

ibpYMu009JeOaj.gif

Oh god. These two particularly got to me. What were they thinking

Bad answers to even worse questions IMO.

Omni

"We balanced things out to make sure that teams don't have significant advantages."

"The maps are tuned and balanced so that it functions for something like CTF well so that you're not going to have a lopsided experience"
ibpYMu009JeOaj.gif

Oh god. These two particularly got to me. What were they thinking

MouldyK

Brian Sixten Russell @Sixtenwarrior · Oct 31 said:
@ScottGandhi @Mavennn Yo your team still need a coach for mcc invite? I live 10 min away
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Ain't Gandhi one of the best Halo Players? Why would he want this guy as a coach? xD

Radical

I probably won't even have a Wii U until late December anyway since getting a One is priority right now. I look forward to it though.

This will give me time to be the best Smash Player on HaloGAF.

Do any of you have the 3DS version?

Akai__

Somebody posted a link to a website in this thread with achievements obtainable in specific missions. Does anybody have the link? I can't find it anymore.

Tetrasides

Neo Member
Breaking News:

On Tuesday, 4th November at 10am PST, reviewers can stream 4 more campaign levels and start streaming multiplayer.

Content update will be out at this time or maybe earlier.

Ominym

Banned
Patreon is fucking gross. But it's somehow less gross than that other Halo YouTuber who started pimping a multi-level marketing scheme.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Well I'll be damned. You mean to tell me the multi-level marketing thing didn't work out?!

But the new e-sport business will!

WELCOME TO BEWARE ESPORTS

Beware eSports LLC. Incorporated is a professional eSport organization focusing on eSport entertainment, news, and great content.

GOLDText-300x133.png

FOUNDATION OF BEWARE

In Summer 2014 Beware Esports was founded by Christian Bryant (Founder of HaloFollower), and Zach Denton (Head of business at HaloFollower). We started with the idea of being the leading eSports platform in the world! Lets make it happen, #BewareUs!

But the new e-sport business will!

F1NXX.gif

Ain't Gandhi one of the best Halo Players? Why would he want this guy as a coach? xD

Gandhi quit during Halo 3. He was good sniper in Halo 2 and was proficient at spouting immature and annoying shit during matches, but he is definitely nowhere near one of the best nowadays. However, I will go ahead and say that this SixTen guy couldn't win a BR battle on H4 of all games against some randy like me (and mastrbiggy, who is also "such ass"), so while Gandhi isn't in his prime anymore, he's most definitely better off without this dude.

Akai__

m23

Got Sunset Overdrive instead of Call of Duty, I figured I'd pick it up around Black Friday when it's on sale for half off plus my employee discount. Sunset looks like it'll be more fun and hold me over for at least the week until Halo drops.

It's cool to see that the review embargo lifts on Friday, I'll post the review thread with the cool little banner VisceralBowl put together along with basic info on the game. are there any rules for the review threads? I assume same day, but can I post it in the morning leading up to it or is it more preferred that I wait until the embargo lifts?

You made the right choice. Sunset will keep you busy.

I think review threads should be made when the first review is out. I may be mistaken.

Spades

Breaking News:

On Tuesday, 4th November at 10am PST, reviewers can stream 4 more campaign levels and start streaming multiplayer.

Content update will be out at this time or maybe earlier.

Patch is available Tuesday - streams are from Wednesday @ 6PM GMT.

Same. Can't wait to play some multiplayer! :)

For those that want to watch on Twitch, I'll be streaming multiplayer at the following times with any luck:

• Wednesday November 5th: 8PM to 10PM GMT (rotating maps from each game)
  • Thursday November 6th: 8PM to 10PM GMT (“Halo 2: Anniversary” maps only)

Add/Follow me: www.twitch.tv/sikamikanico_

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Can't wait until next week, I ended up taking Tuesday off for Halo and AC. I'm jealous of those of you that did get review copies (of each game actually).

I have CoD and Sunset Overdrive to keep me going this week, though. I managed to finish Wolfenstein yesterday as well. Solid game.

I don't see any keyboard warriors here starting their own exports team...or doing anything beneficial for the community at all. Are you guys giving away thousands of dollars worth of Xbox Ones and copies of MCC? No, but I'm sure your shittalking neogaf posts are helping the community just as much.

Fucking Halo kids man.

TheOddOne

I don't see any keyboard warriors here starting their own exports team...or doing anything beneficial for the community at all. Are you guys giving away thousands of dollars worth of Xbox Ones and copies of MCC? No, but I'm sure your shittalking neogaf posts are helping the community just as much.

Fucking Halo kids man.
animation2mjsg2.gif

Overdoziz

Banned

Fucking Halo kids man.
okay who's alt is this

The Flash

Banned

Fucking Halo kids man.

xyv9djuox0mni3mnob8n.gif

CyReN

Fucking Halo kids man.

#community

Omni

Fucking Halo kids man.

giphy.gif

Moa

Fucking Halo kids man.

lol

tootsi666

Fucking Halo kids man.
We aren't trying to get members of the community part of a pyramid scheme either.

I don't think HaloFollower ever stole Lord Zedd's video and posted it as their own Cyren. Did you make enough off that stolen video to start an esports team?

Top Bottom