• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

m23

So what happened to being able to play while the content update is downloading?

Edit: Nm, game lets you play once content update hits 20%.

When I downloaded MCC it was up to 89 percent but it wouldn't go past that so I paused it and turned off my system. When I turned it back on it said it was finished, which is odd. Should I delete the file and re-download it or is it good?

I know there is issues where the update gets stuck at 100% when it is saying "updating", but for those who chose to completely reinstall the game, did anyone get stuck at 100% ?

CliQ

8QEGJn5.jpg

We are one week away from the first ever MCC Throwdown! I wanted to update everyone who has signed up so far. If you want to play in the MCC Throwdown please send me a PM with your GT and relative skill level (1-10) so that I can balance the teams. see you on the battlefield!

Signed Up

xCliQuEx
Kaizen Gamer
MIXMASTERCHlEF
MizzouRah88
Beamimpact
xGranadier
Vin FTW
LUCKY OVERLORD
Welfare Queen I
Gorillabawlz
B0rder jumper14
Poodlestrike
The Tharp Daddy
Jayrme D
ToEmbersAshes
WomJom

Backups

versatil7
uwdanman
Impala26

singhr1

When I downloaded MCC it was up to 89 percent but it wouldn't go past that so I paused it and turned off my system. When I turned it back on it said it was finished, which is odd. Should I delete the file and re-download it or is it good?

Mine was stuck at 100% forever. I'd just keep it. It was probably waiting for the opportunity when the Xbox was idle or something.
But it's odd that it finished when paused.

Mine was stuck at 100% forever. I'd just keep it. It was probably waiting for the opportunity when the Xbox was idle or something.
But it's odd that it finished when paused.

Was it stuck at 100% saying "updating"? Did you completely download the game w/the patch or did you just download the patch itself?

Homeboyd

8QEGJn5.jpg

We are one week away from the first ever MCC Throwdown! I wanted to update everyone who has signed up so far. If you want to play in the MCC Throwdown please send me a PM with your GT and relative skill level (1-10) so that I can balance the teams. see you on the battlefield!

Signed Up

xCliQuEx
Kaizen Gamer
MIXMASTERCHlEF
MizzouRah88
Beamimpact
xGranadier
Vin FTW
LUCKY OVERLORD
Welfare Queen I
Gorillabawlz
B0rder jumper14
Poodlestrike
The Tharp Daddy
Jayrme D
ToEmbersAshes
WomJom

Backups

versatil7
uwdanman
Impala26
Juices is busy but said he wants in as a back up.

Sorry to ask again, but for those that completely installed the game from the start (59.1 gigs) did they have any issues with the game being stuck at 100%? I know there are issues with being stuck if you just download the patch by itself, but did anyone get stuck at 100% downloading the entire game????

Has anyone ever had a situation where a game has been preloaded but when the game came out there was an error that didn't let you play it? Really not sure if I should re-download or not.

RoKKeR

Nope, don't think there are any population counters. Some streamers said that yesterday. Probably don't want to have like only a few hundred shown in Halo 4 versus thousands in Halo 3 or H2A etc.

Are you fucking serious...

...damn, that actually really annoys me. We had pop counters in Halo 4 and Halo 3.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

...damn, that actually really annoys me. We had pop counters in Halo 4 and Halo 3.
I wonder if there's any way for a third party site to give even approximate numbers.

Madness

Probably wanted to avoid all the fanboy debate like see, CE actually has a high player count, or see Halo 3 is better than Halo 2, there are thousands etc. I'm sure though they could be added in later once all the playlists and ranks are up and running.

They did promise us though we'll be matched faster than ever, but yeah. I wonder if some third party sites gives us some kind of total player count later.

VinFTW

I'm a huge Carl Sagan fan so interstellar really looks interesting, hoping it was gonna be better but I still really want to see it

For one reason or another, the film really resonated with me. I really, really enjoyed it.

Talk about some stunning imagery also.

You should read up on Kip Thorne, fascinating stuff.

Have we seen what the Halo 2 Anniversary SP Flood look like yet?

Nah. Nolan bugs me.

I'm going to go see Big Hero 6 in a few minutes though. Should be a lot of fun.

in a lot of ways, it feels like a Spielberg meets Nolan movie. Not his typical style IMO. You should give it a chance.

Also, I need to see Big Hero 6 soon.

I thought it was ok. The second act was great though.

For one reason or another, the film really resonated with me. I really, really enjoyed it.

Talk about some stunning imagery also.

JackHerer

Here's food for thought....

The drops at their worst is still equal to or greater than any other halo console release at their best.

Ehh large drops from 60 can be much more annoying and an overall worse experience than a locked 30 fps. Hopefully they are very rare occurrences. I personally almost never play splitscreen but I am worried about the report that there are major fps drops on Stonetown even without split screen.

Top Bottom