• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Banned
Xtina gets a pass for life for making Stripped. The non-try hard feminist album the world needed before Floponcé et al tried to make a quick buck pretending to care about other people.

rude

Banned
Yas hunni I slayed the crunch machine today listening to get mine get yours. Still using over a decade later. Let me { c r y } sf much to I'm OK next etc.

Jitters

Santa Tell Me Music Video

tumblr_ngif4ymvBA1rrfqyuo7_250.gif

Vazduh

AMERICAN singer Demi Lovato is charging fans $7250 for a private meet and greet on her Australian tour next April.

The VIP package is the most expensive in Australian tour history.

The extravagant price doesn’t even include a concert ticket, which has to be purchased separately.

The package, which is $6000 American (or $7250 Australian) includes access to a private dressing room (not Lovato’s) for you and a friend with your name on the door and your own rider.

Lovato meets you in the room, poses for a photograph and you can watch the show from side of stage.

Other VIP packages include Lovato dedicating a song to you for $1800, with a 15 second video copy of the dedication sent to you. $1500 lets you watch from side of stage, $600 gets you an individual photograph with Lovato.

An extra $180 on your ticket prices offers early entry into the venue.

Each package includes Demi Lovato socks as part of the deal.

Source

GlMbPZJ.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Includes socks so its a pretty good deal if you ask me

Yado

Mau ®;143119933 said:
I said might

You could make a case Forest Hills Drive sounds like old-school Kanye though.
Still a bit far fetched.

I'll probably listen to it later. I've always tried to avoid his music for some reason.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;143120920 said:
Wow. The Pinkprint is rancid trash.

Why couldn't she just make an album full of Looking Ass N****? SMH.

The track that could have been the best track of the album was replaced by Anaconda. Ugh

Also Break The Rules climbing up to spot 73 on iTunes and Boom Clap back to the itunes 100 at #95.

Watch Saturday Night tonight and see if the tracks climb up higher or drop.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Charli hates Shitbull
RollingStone said:
"In the past 10 years, why do people feel like musicians have to be boring to succeed, and why do people have to be likable? It's just lame!" she says. Her voice climbs to a new octave and she sits forward in her seat. "It's so boring. You can't like everything! You hate some stuff! Say what you hate! Like, I hate Pitbull, and I don't care! He's shit! And that's fine! He may hate my stuff, and I'm cool with that!"
Source
Unfiltered Chanteuse giving her opinions.

Majmun

Yep, Stripped is iconic. Back to Basics as well. Both amazing albums.

The rest is mediocre to good. Mediocre being her debut and Bionic, good being Lotus.

I really can't wait to hear Xtina's new music.

Remember when you were gagged a year ago?
ibkemmFUWPUELn.gif

royalan said:
...she's not going to flop.

She's not.

This is going to be all over the news, every music blog, by tomorrow morning. Everyone is going to rush to download it.

Radio will scramble to choose a "single."

This will go down as the biggest surprise in music for 2013.

Beyonce just made every effort this year completely irrelevant.

I fucking can't STAND her.
tumblr_mxqeaaoLXa1qlzuomo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom