• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3dude

Weeks like this with an easy nightfall I wish I had more than one character at 30+

Working on the titan, he'll be ready soon

DestinyGaf is so great that it has convinced me to buy TTK, god help me :p

Someone said that if you buy it now it already unlocks TDB and HoW, is that true?

make it bigger why don't you ;)

zZrH00P.jpg

Someone said that if you buy it now it already unlocks TDB and HoW, is that true?

It's if you pre-order the digital collector's edition. You get vanilla destiny + expansions playable the moment you pre-order

adin75

I'm starting to think that the people who got thorn by dong the bounty deserve the PVP cheese it affords

I'm at the 500 point in crucible portion and I am so focused on not dying that my instincts are all messed up and I die more lol

Try not to focus on it and it will come. I am a .7 PvP scrub and I managed it over two nights.

What helped me in the end, as I didn't have a really good void primary, was to run my go to gun as a primary and switch to it when I was in open areas and roamed the corridors with my void shotty.

The thing that seems to make it a little harder now is the timer on the ammo crates, I often found myself with no ammo for my void guns while waiting on them to spawn.

Keep at it, it's actually easier than you may think, especially if you are running a Warlock.

You get access to the Quality of Life features and new progression system, but not content. You have to buy the DLC to play any of it.

Namikaze1

Well, once Noomi is done, which shouldn't be long, it is raid time.

Doing VoG for armor (Noomi) and Raid Clan Trophy (igordennis and possibly The3Dude)

1) Nami
2) Nami's evil twin, Noomi
3) igordennis
4) th3dude (if they can make it) / ???
5) Shem (if no else wants in that needs the trophy)
6) ???

Since we are also getting the trophy for gaffers, you will need to join my clan. You can switch back to your previous clan after the raid if you want.

Edit: Noomi is done.

th3dude

Well, once Noomi is done, which shouldn't be long, it is raid time.

Doing VoG for armor (Noomi) and Raid Clan Trophy (igordennis and possibly The3Dude)

1) Nami
2) Nami's evil twin, Noomi
3) igordennis
4) th3dude (if they can make it) / ???
5) Shem (if no else wants in that needs the trophy)
6) ???

Since we are also getting the trophy for gaffers, you will need to join my clan. You can switch back to your previous clan after the raid if you want.

Edit: Noomi is done.

Not looking good. I'm going to go scout the TV.

Edit: Negative. No Destiny in sight

Oh so this package once you buy it, the DLC is unlocked? Another poster said different above^

If you get the digital legendary package, you can download the DLC and base game right away from what I have understood. The Taken King will be automatically be available Sept 15th, maybe a few days sooner, for predownload.

Edit: wait now I'm not so sure. Lol. This is confusing.

Namikaze1

What level do i need to be? Ran through it for my first time today and wouldn't mind to do it again.

TheWorthyEdge

E: if its hard I won't be able to. Not that good yet ;)
We are doing whichever.

I'm game rc213 psn

I would be down if Hard Mode.

PSN is same as GAF
Just know that we are also helping a gaffer get the raid clan trophy. Clan is School of Hawk and the link is in the OP in the clan list.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Haha went with Ghaleon's idea. I like it.

I'll use this first... er... second page post to reaffirm my desire to, when it's time, create the OT that it's time for when the one-year anniversary of Destiny comes to pass, if it's okay with everyone. Right around the Taken King release

Ok, thanks. Off to but it then :)

I'm not sure if there is a digital legendary edition... Just a physical one. There's a digital collector's edition, but it's still at $80. I think it's supposed to get a price drop or some sort of fix soon, but they haven't announced their plans for it yet.

I'm not sure if there is a digital legendary edition... Just a physical one. There's a digital collector's edition, but it's still at $80. I think it's supposed to get a price drop or some sort of fix soon, but they haven't announced their plans for it yet.

Yeah im going to have to wait =/

Haha went with Ghaleon's idea. I like it.

I'll use this first... er... second page post to reaffirm my desire to, when it's time, create the OT that it's time for when the one-year anniversary of Destiny comes to pass, if it's okay with everyone. Right around the Taken King release

Doubt you'll get much resistance. Work it out with Drizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom