• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Has anyone else been having problems with Destiny Item Manager, Tower Ghost, or even the Destiny app? I'm trying to move things between characters and everything's timing out.
Official app hasn't worked for me all day. Load outs was fine until like an hour ago now it doesn't work either.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Seen someone in my team with an exclusive emblem? Its the first time I've seen it. Another Osiris one.

th3dude

I can help out tomorrow but it'll have to be any time before True Detective. After that, I'll be watching TD, The Rock's new show, and Penny Dreadful.

Will be doing the same :)

If not we can try to set something up during the week. I'm free pretty much every weeknight around 9/10 PM.

Namikaze1

Reposting for new page:

I forgot what time we will be raiding.

Noomi, if you're reading this, what was the suggested time again?

For anyone else, this will be a School of Hawk raid. Noomi is looking for VoG armor while a new member of the school is seeking to unlock the clan raid trophy. Anyone interested would have to be in my clan or temporarily switch clans. Priority will be given to those who have not unlock the raid clan trophy yet.

The raid we will be doing is Vault of Glass and this is on PS4.

Noomi is online but doing trials. Once he is done, we are heading into the Vault.

Right now we have three definitely raiding tonight and one who may or may not raid so I'll be looking for a possible replacement. Just know that if that gaffer chooses to raid, I will be taking them as they were first in line for this.

Thanks for the help getting to Mercy, Zewone! Icon and I salute you. Damn arc Summoner. I just want the void Scholar. Or any adept Messenger.

Very cool, it's right along the lines of what I've posted about before. Though I think it needs to be integrated in-game before it's really useful. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

I hope to see something like a menu to select which activity you are interested in. On the Freinds list a small icon or indicator will show you are looking and anyone can click on it to see.

Further down the road, a fully integrated LFG board with search functionality like the LFG sites. Add your guardian or fireteam, search for others and see a list of people looking for the same thing.

Hell, it could even have an Auto-Fireteam builder to make a fireteam with others based on your pre-determined preferences (Light Level, mic support etc) allowing you to hash things out as a group and determine if you want said team before starting activity. This way you are not committed out of the gate like current random matchmaking.

Thanks for the help getting to Mercy, Zewone! Icon and I salute you. Damn arc Summoner. I just want the void Scholar. Or any adept Messenger.

Oh you mean this one? ;)

HIMmGEc.jpg

It's ridiculously good. The reload speed is obnoxious haha.

Namikaze1

Fudgeballs. This is what happens when you stop playing for a few days to play a different game. You forget you're on Jumper and that the touchpad just brings up ghost and not the main menu.

I already did mine but I can help. No mic though as I'm charging mine for the raid.

If you are just chilling on orbit i would gladly accept your help. I have a mic but i dont know if i should use it because im brazilian and my accent can be a little rough to understand at times lol

Anyone else up for Nightfall?

Namikaze1

If you are just chilling on orbit i would gladly accept your help. I have a mic but i dont know if i should use it because im brazilian and my accent can be a little rough to understand at times lol

I'm just in orbit right now. Anyway, if there are two gaffers on PS4 looking to do nightfall and reply to you, I'll step aside and let the second go. Like I said, I already did mine.

shem935

Banned
Reposting for new page:

Noomi is online but doing trials. Once he is done, we are heading into the Vault.

Right now we have three definitely raiding tonight and one who may or may not raid so I'll be looking for a possible replacement. Just know that if that gaffer chooses to raid, I will be taking them as they were first in line for this.

I can help raid. Already have the trophy so others can replace me if need be. Shem0275

GRIP

I'll join you guys. Still haven't done it on my Titan.

PSN GriP17-

I wonder if there's a hidden chest in VoG by:

- No deaths
- No plate losses at the start
- No sacrifices at confluxes
- Kill Pre- Oracle...Oracles
- Oracle killing order
- No Templar Debuff
- No Templar teleporting
- Complete in a certain Time limit

You need to do all those things in one run.

I just find it weird that there's 1 sole chest in the raid thats a 'trigger' chest. Why?

Plus after every boss you defeat there's a chest. But there's not one after Atheon.

Doing my best to keep this alive >.<

Very cool, it's right along the lines of what I've posted about before. Though I think it needs to be integrated in-game before it's really useful. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Shoot me a FR, I'm Ghaleon_EB on PSN. We can do whatev. Earlier today I had four pages of friends online with Destiny (using the in-game menu), all from DestinyGAF.
Awesome, I'll send you one. I'm BLACK-ghost6 for anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom