• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Makai

I was wrong about lylo. See:
Normally, you don't quote somebody else's post to defend your own position. You said we were "probably in LyLo" then didn't say shit about it afterwards. It's fine if you've changed your mind, but you don't get to say I'm deflecting when I press you on it.

Whenever I target someone, I get a PM that tells me what commands they can use at night. You have protect and kill. I am looking at the PM right now and you just keep saying "why's you lying?" Just counterclaim, dude. I don't know how you think this makes you look Town.

CzarTim

Here's what I will do if it appeases the town. I'll use my ability on Time tonight.

1. If I die and he does not, he's a wolf.
2. If we both die, you'll see Mak is lying.
3. If we both survive, he's confirmed town. Saw is lynched today, she'll flip wolf. If we flip Mak or sept tomorrow, there can't be 7 wolves according to bats, so there we go.

I will only agree to this if town agrees to lynch sept / mak / fire upon my death because I seriously am dubious of this town's ability to make logical decisions.

Timeaisis

Normally, you don't quote somebody else's post to defend your own position. You said we were "probably in LyLo" then didn't say shit about it afterwards. It's fine if you've changed your mind, but you don't get to say I'm deflecting when I press you on it.

Whenever I target someone, I get a PM that tells me what commands they can use at night. You have protect and kill. I am looking at the PM right now and you just keep saying "why's you lying?" Just counterclaim, dude. I don't know how you think this makes you look Town.

And I'm telling you, my role does not have a kill command. I am literally saying that right now. There's your roleclaim. I don't kill people. So the fact that you are lying about that, yeah, I'm going to press you about that.

It's very clear to me you are trying to get a roleclaim out of me. If you've "caught me in a lie" like you say, isn't it enough that I've denied your accusations? If people believe you are who you say you are, then you've already won the battle. The fact that you keep prodding me for a roleclaim when I've denied the pertinent part of your accusation (that I can kill people, which again, I cannot) leads me to believe you just really, really, really want me to claim. And why? Hmmm....

Also, I don't really care about "looking town" right now, I care about finding scum, and guess what? I found one and his name is Makai.

Trigger

Here's what I will do if it appeases the town. I'll use my ability on Time tonight.

1. If I die and he does not, he's a wolf.
2. If we both die, you'll see Mak is lying.
3. If we both survive, he's confirmed town. Saw is lynched today, she'll flip wolf. If we flip Mak or sept tomorrow, there can't be 7 wolves according to bats, so there we go.

I will only agree to this if town agrees to lynch sept / mak / fire upon my death because I seriously am dubious of this town's ability to make logical decisions.

I don't have much of a problem with this honestly. Sawneeks hasn't done much to defend herself. Makai and Timeaisis can be sorted out in the next day.

batsnacks

Tim you need to work on your communication skills. It's a lot easier for everyone when people state what their thoughts are directly and in a single post.

Timeaisis

So my role is Guard Apprentice. I'm your backup doctor! I activated once cabot died, who I, by the way, didn't know was the doctor until he died. My first night action was N3.

Here's who I protected:
N3: Burbeting
N4: Batsnacks
N5: Boo Boo'n
N6: Boo Boo'n

My justifications: I protected Burb because of his role and because he was the deputy. I'm pretty sure he was sucessfully protected because we only had one death. On N4, I should've protected Burb but I chose batsnacks in a moment of doubt. This was a mistake, as Burb died. On N5 I protected Boo because of his reveal and because he was providing us information, also because he was pretty much confirmed town by then as well. Yesterday, I protected Boo again for basically the exact same reasons.

I protected Boo twice because he's basically the only confirmed town we have with a useful power role. My big plan today was to deputize boo, protect him again to ensure he stays alive and we still retain one town PR.

There you go, guys.

Warxard

Banned
So my role is Guard Apprentice. I'm your backup doctor! I activated once cabot died, who I, by the way, didn't know was the doctor until he died. My first night action was N3.

Here's who I protected:
N3: Burbeting
N4: Batsnacks
N5: Boo Boo'n
N6: Boo Boo'n

My justifications: I protected Burb because of his role and because he was the deputy. I'm pretty sure he was sucessfully protected because we only had one death. On N4, I should've protected Burb but I chose batsnacks in a moment of doubt. This was a mistake, as Burb died. On N5 I protected Boo because of his reveal and because he was providing us information, also because he was pretty much confirmed town by then as well. Yesterday, I protected Boo again for basically the exact same reasons.

I protected Boo twice because he's basically the only confirmed town we have with a useful power role. My big plan today was to deputize boo, protect him again to ensure he stays alive and we still retain one town PR.

There you go, guys.

ohhh.png

Timeaisis

For the record, I didn't want to have to claim, but there you have it. Do you see Makai is lying now? It doesn't add up.

Two nights where I protected people we've had one death overall: when I protected Burb (who was town) and when I protected Boo (who is very likely town).

Timeaisis

Czar or Time, explain wtf happened to Rats kill target if Time is Town.

I have no idea. We should've had 3 KILLS that night but we only had one. I admit I was responsible for protecting ONE OF THOSE. I have no idea what happened to the next one. Probably hit someone who was NK immune.

Makai

For the record, I didn't want to have to claim, but there you have it. Do you see Makai is lying now? It doesn't add up.

Two nights where I protected people we've had one death overall: when I protected Burb (who was town) and when I protected Boo (who is very likely town).
What, are you saying scum has two night kills? The multiple deaths in the early days were explained by batsnacks and swamped. Give us your theory for why Rats didn't kill anyone.

Timeaisis

If anyone has any doubts, consider this:

Why would scum allow Boo, a nearly confirmed town with a useful power role that can reveal scum live for the last two nights? They wouldn't. But he didn't die. Because I was protecting him the whole time.

batsnacks

I'm curious who else aside from czar assumed Time was a doctor before he claimed. Maybe I'm the minority here but I didn't assume there were 2 doctors and didn't think about the possibility of an "apprentice doctor" role. I figured it was a roleblock or some 1-shot ability.

Vote: Makai

CzarTim

ONLY ONE PERSON HAD NOT CLAIMED. A 1-SHOT WOULD CLAIM. I ASSUMED IF HE WERE A RB HE WOULD CLAIM.

I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR SAW FIRST AS SHE IS LIKELY THE STRONGMAN. MAK IS LIKELY NOT LYING ABOUT HIS ROLE, JUST ALIGNMENT

Timeaisis

ONLY ONE PERSON HAD NOT CLAIMED. A 1-SHOT WOULD CLAIM. I ASSUMED IF HE WERE A RB HE WOULD CLAIM.

I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR SAW FIRST AS SHE IS LIKELY THE STRONGMAN. MAK IS LIKELY NOT LYING ABOUT HIS ROLE, JUST ALIGNMENT

Why do you think that? Just curious.

Also, you don't have to speak in all caps, anymore, Tim. It's over now.

batsnacks

People fake claim, even town. You did. A town doctor/roleblocker could very feasibly fake claim ordinary town at first. You could have just said what you thought when I asked instead of doing some multi-post question and answer exposition.

But anyway time's claim is solid and makai's role could explain why rats didn't kill.

CzarTim

Hulk Czar deactivated.

Strongman might have been an x-shot, but if not then strongman would carry out the kills. Sept did not kill last night according to Boo.

CzarTim

People fake claim, even town. You did. A town doctor/roleblocker could very feasibly fake claim ordinary town at first. You could have just said what you thought when I asked instead of doing some multi-post question and answer exposition.

But anyway time's claim is solid and makai's role could explain why rats didn't kill.

Why would I out the town doctor if I didn't need to?

Sawneeks

Banned
I don't have much of a problem with this honestly. Sawneeks hasn't done much to defend herself. Makai and Timeaisis can be sorted out in the next day.

I haven't defended myself because I messed up pretty bad and am now in an impossible situation. Idc if you lynch a Neutral or not so whatever.

Top Bottom