• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

batsnacks

Is it just me or have 3 people given up, more or less claimed being wolf aligned, and seem to believe (wolves) losing is a foregone conclusion?

CzarTim

Is it just me or have 3 people given up, more or less claimed being wolf aligned, and seem to believe (wolves) losing is a foregone conclusion?

Yes because that is what's happening.

Everyone needs to read day 5 and 6 again and explain an alternate theory.

Go look at how fast that lynch came about. It went from 0 to majority in two minutes.

CzarTim

Neither sept nor saw claimed or commented on the day. They just joined in on the bandwagon and that's it.

Scum thought turboing would win the game, it didn't.

Warxard

Banned
Septimus is most likely scum. I doubt at this point there's more than one normal villager left and, if we're REALLY going to point to one as a normal villager it would most likely be Lollipop Dave.

Sawneeks

Banned
good news guys, Cloud in smash is really good!

I mean, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Neither sept nor saw claimed or commented on the day. They just joined in on the bandwagon and that's it.

I did claim, I claimed Most Townie. Seriously Czar it's getting pretty anti-town to keep it ignoring that imo

Septimus is most likely scum. I doubt at this point there's more than one normal villager left and, if we're REALLY going to point to one as a normal villager it would most likely be Lollipop Dave.

Lol

batsnacks

I mean, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.
hA0496500

Timeaisis

I mean, I see your point, but I still don't see how turboing Crimson would've won them the game. Is it the deputize thing? Maybe I'm just being dumb.

I just want to understand why you are so 100% on this.

I'm ready to vote fit Flux right now, of course. I don't believe him.

ultron87

If they thought the double kill + getting Flux sheriff would win it means there are five wolves left.

6 would've been majority if two people had died so they'd need 5 votes plus the additional vote from Sheriff.

So that'd be 7 wolves total with Terra and Crimson. That doesn't seem that crazy for how big this game was.

CzarTim

My current theory is that the game started with seven scum and two nks + double vote would have ended the game early. Either that or they had some other ability that didn't work out the way it was supposed to outside of crimson's. I don't think we'll know for sure until the game ends or we see some flips.

What I do know is the lynch came about so fast, the reactions to it, and their attitude today leave me with little doubt that they are scum who fucked up. I'm sorry for being glib about it, I just thought it was obvious what was happening.

batsnacks

7 scum + arsonist + neutral killing role (CPR person) in a 29 player game is absurd. Mafia games usually have about 20% scum, not including neutral killing roles.

CzarTim

Yeah it's high. I agree we're missing something, I don't know what though. Hopefully the first three flips will shed some light.

batsnacks

Yeah it's high. I agree we're missing something, I don't know what though. Hopefully the first three flips will shed some light.

7 isn't high it's completely unreasonable. There are not 7 wolves, especially considering terra AND crimson were both power-wolf-roles.

FluxWaveZ

7 isn't high it's completely unreasonable. There are not 7 wolves, especially considering terra AND crimson were both power-wolf-roles.

Nah, there were 7 of us. Now there are 5 left. I also wouldn't be sure that everyone else that's left is town-aligned but, hey, maybe they are.

CzarTim

You're probably right. Either way we need to see some flips and I cannot imagine flipping three different people at this point.

Timeaisis

If they thought the double kill + getting Flux sheriff would win it means there are five wolves left.

6 would've been majority if two people had died so they'd need 5 votes plus the additional vote from Sheriff.

So that'd be 7 wolves total with Terra and Crimson. That doesn't seem that crazy for how big this game was.

Yeah, this makes sense.

FluxWaveZ

Pf, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Double: FluxWaveZ

And now I see that Trigger unvoted. Can we stop delaying the inevitable and get this done with? I'm not fulfilling my win condition and you guys obviously are on the path to doing so. Wasn't it CzarTim who was all about turboing the vote super quickly, and we all went with that? Well, let's do it again.

I think I missed the Heist game start 'cause this one went on for a bit too long; should have left that Crimson bandwagon along.

GG, whatever happens, though!

Timeaisis

Is there a reason we are waiting to lynch Flux? I get that some people wanted to talk it over, which I have no problem with, just doesn't seem like much talking is going on here.

Top Bottom