• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So uhh Call of Duty: Black Ops II has now 125k people online on Xbox One/360

Theorry

C9PdPvBVwAA45UX.jpg
Thats pretty crazy

NeOak

Nah, BO2 got upwards of like 500k during launch. It's still big though.

Wish BC was better though. Game looks like shit now and feels off. :(

Give it a few, they always patch the BC app later and in most cases it runs better than on the 360 after the patch

Kalentan

Give it a few, they always patch the BC app later and in most cases it runs better than on the 360 after the patch

Maybe. BO1 still has the same issues and that has been out on BC for a while now.

It's a superior MP experience compared to IW and BO3.

No weapon P2W lol

I'd argue that IW is hardly P2W. Plus Infinity Ward has done good in, when introducing new guns (not variants), they allow people to get them through easy to achieve challenges. Rather than solely through RNG which is what BO3 did and still does.

Kalentan

You mean the "Pay Activision for RNG P2W items" times?

You mean BO3? Sorry but IW is hardly pay to win. It's loot boxes aren't great (and no games will ever be) but at least IW gives players free weapons via challenges and recently did good by giving a lot of players Epic weapons through simple challenges. (Mine was get 125 kills with AR which took like an hour)

BO3 was bad because all of the RNG weapons were OP and you could only get through RNG.

More then double the amount of Battlefield 1 players. Damn.

I remember like a year ago i made a thread about Black ops 3 still had over 1 million concurrent players on 2 platforms. Shit ain't going anywhere soon

Boke1879

I remember like a year ago i made a thread about Black ops 3 still had over 1 million concurrent players on 2 platforms. Shit ain't going anywhere soon

COD aint going anywhere. It's still one of the easiest games to jump into. Can't wait for the next iteration this year and it going back to WW2.

Theorry

Its on top for a while now also. I believe a couple of weeks after the release of IW it was back to normal and BLOPS 3 most played COD game again. It sits always arround the top played on Xbox.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/most-played/games/xbox

Tinúviel

I have zero idea how technically BC works but it would be cool if these old games got resolution bump.Why technology not this advanced.🤔Slide in your old game (BOPSII runs 880x720 on X360) and bam navite 1080p.In your dreams Alfred, i know.🚶🏼

And ffs add MW2 to BC.

-How are the other BC COD titles doing?
-Why do people prefer this to BO1 or MW? Much better titles.
-How long will this last?
-Why couldn't MS get Halo MCC right? I imagine that would have a similar population of done correctly.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
QUICK!

Somebody get a user count for the PS3 version through Playstation Now!

Top Bottom