• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Would you have expected anything less?

"How did it feel when you killed Ambassador Stevens with your bare hands, you cold blooded murderer you!"

i think what bothers me is that he's trying to pretend to be sensible in tone. Usually they just go for it. It is going to be a long day of planned parenthood charts.

Owzers

we have emails from Jake Sullivan, let's try to make a whole case out of this without any information. To prove the committee is important they have to make their evidence important and not a waste of time.

massoluk

Banned
God damn. Hillary overcame all these obstacles to get all the supports from international community and Arab nations, what an effective Secretary of State

The GoP thinks just having her there makes her look guilty of something.

They'll probably start asking about Emails next...

Emails.

EMAILS.

You're going to answer for this shit Hillary...but first lemme get my time in.

seriously wow.

I also like his oh Hillary I think you are selling yourself short!! Didn't you work with the Arabs too and the Russians!

like what? that was her fucking job. What was he even trying to do.

Are they seriously attempting to paint a Secretary of State doing their job and due deligence in their duties in support of the President's decision making as a negative???

I literally heard "YOU MANIPULATED EVERYONE FOR YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY IMPULSES. YOU RUINED LIBYA YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT BLAHBLAH"

massoluk

Banned
Are they seriously attempting to paint a Secretary of State doing their job and due deligence in their duties in support of the President's decision making as a negative???

I literally heard "YOU MANIPULATED EVERYONE FOR YOUR BLOOD THIRSTY IMPULSES. YOU RUINED LIBYA YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT BLAHBLAH"

I really loved it. How dare you perform due diligence on situation in Libya, presented it to the President, the UN, and the Arab Nations for international supports? Uh, dude, that's her job description.

So...non-US person here and although I knew of Benghazi I didn't tweak what this was about till i quickly googled it...but....does Hilary actually have a case to answer here, as in did she essentially sell the embassy staff short/out, or is this more a case of the Republicans etc wanting political assassination?

Going by the comments here...it feels like the farce and larger than life-ness of VEEP ain't that off the mark...

gdt

That Newsweek article is really really good and everyone should read it and spread it to people they know. Great summation of this farce.

That Newsweek article is really really good and everyone should read it and spread it to people they know. Great summation of this farce.

Anyone know if there's a way around the Newsweek paywall? I never read their articles online, but they're saying I've already read 5 this month and need to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom