• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobolus

Banned
I can't watch the stream now, but I imagine all the questions are like,

"Do your parents know you murdered 4 people in Benghazi?"

massoluk

Banned
I don't know if they realized, but they are just painting Hillary as a very hands-on, boots-on-the-ground Secretary of State instead of vice-versa. Hillary, Stevens and Libyan rebels sat together in Paris?

WarMacheen

What did my piece of shit State do? I can't watch this committee, at work.

Someone in congress posted showmethereceipts.gif

so Illinois did by putting two piles of printed out emails on the podium. One stack larger than the other, then questioning why, essentially

Konka

Banned
Bingo. Just because the committee is a farce doesn't mean she would let her and Obama ( and the other world leaders involved, like my Prime Minister) off the hook.

As if the French, Italians and British wouldn't have done it anyway. The US was a minor player in the intervention and sometime you need to help your allies when they ask for it. There are no goo answers for these things, had they not intervened there would be other calling them terrible for letting a massacre happen.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What exactly is Hilary supposed to be guilty of/people hoping to prove with this committee?

samn

As if the French, Italians and British wouldn't have done it anyway. The US was a minor player in the intervention and sometime you need to help your allies when they ask for it.

And other times you need to tell them they're behaving abhorrently.

I don't care if they would have been criticised had they not intervened. That's not a good argument for anything.

B8zy9LOCMAA3Y_k.jpg

Revolver

That Newsweek article is really really good and everyone should read it and spread it to people they know. Great summation of this farce.

Pfft. Typical lamestream media hit piece on true patriots. I'll just continue to get my information from unbiased sources like Drudge and Breitbart thank you very much.

Quonny

What exactly is Hilary supposed to be guilty of/people hoping to prove with this committee?

It's literally to make her look bad in the presidential race.

Unless they expect her to break down and go "I KNOW I KILLED THEM ALL, I'M AWFUL", this is a complete farce.

Konka

Banned
And other times you need to tell them they're behaving abhorrently.

I don't care if they would have been criticised had they not intervened. That's not a good argument for anything.

So why does your opinion on that trump the opinions of those criticizing them for not intervening? Stop living in a black and white world.

DrArchon

That she either had the necessary info to stop the attack and didn't. I remember that the original story was that she worked to try and cover up the full nature of the attack so it wouldn't hurt Obama's reelection, but I haven't heard that claim in years so I guess that's not used any more.

was that lady really pissed that there are top secret things going on at the state dept and that Hillary didn't use her personal email for everything?

like what the fuck is this circus even for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom