• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer Gameplay

Ame

Rudiano

Banned
why is nukem live streaming a video? live streams on youtube end up being much worse then a regular 1080p upload

Chittagong

Gold Member
Amazing. I would buy this at full price but I don't want to endorse that wallrunning gimmick game that comes with this

Xater

Man compared to Blops 3 this game seems slow, but I like it. Also that inspect feature reeks to me of future skin support.

etta

my hard graphic balls
My thoughts too.

Looks and sounds fucking amazing.
And the map designs, holy shit, the map designs put Infinite Warfare's designs to shame. I think this will inadvertently cause a lot of backlash on maps for current games because people can play these old, traditional style maps at the same time and draw contrasts.

Did the original have those giant badges/emblems pop up every 10 seconds in the middle of the screen...its been 8 years(?) since ive played.

God damn, Martydom is really here to stay.

Lmao

I really wouldn't have had a problem with them removing juggernaut for flak jacket.

Noob tubes, frag x3, grenade power, martyrdom would have all had a nice counter without juggernaut players surviving sniper shots.

Too bad they didnt add a new mode

Alienous

And the map designs, holy shit, the map designs put Infinite Warfare's designs to shame. I think this will inadvertently cause a lot of backlash on maps for current games because people can play these old, traditional style maps at the same time and draw contrasts.

Yeah, I'm looking at these maps again for the first time in years and they are like a playground. If they abide by a three lane structure they aren't lazy about it. Like, Crash is just fantastic. Backlot, which is three lanes, is also great.

would love to play this again, but i'm done with COD and I won't enable this shit by buying infinity war. Will wait until its inevitable sold separately.

etta

my hard graphic balls
That is completely and utterly worth every dime of the $80 I am going to spend on it. God damn, Raven!
Hell fucking yes $130 CAD for me. After watching some of these videos, HOLY SHIT RAVEN you guys are good people. Thank you.

Gator86

Thanks for the vids, OP. Holy shit are youtubers loathesome though. I wanted to jam a pen into my brain through my ear after listening to 30 seconds of the guy in the second clip. Jesus.

I loved MW back when it came out, but I'm not sure how much I'd play this once the nostalgia wore off.

Top Bottom