• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All Halo 3 vehicles and enemies, revealed! With analysis!

To tell you the truth I am far more excited by the prospect of tearing ass in the new Spartan Mad Traks Racer (tm)

traks-am-cool.jpg

I mean the multi terrain movement plus the amazing Lava Arma (tm) just sells it for me.

Not so sure about the latest Cortana (tm) media though.
sherah_cortana.jpg

And you drive a dinosaur in the jungle level

DinoRiderDiplodoARMORED.jpg

Holy crap I remember the day I got that toy when I was a kid. Thank you.

Originally, wasn't there going to be a creature you could ride in halo 2 but they cut it out? I remember seeing it in a documentary explaining why they cut that and the atv out of Halo 2.

Rlan

:lol Great stuff Shawn. I've seen some of these toys at swap meets, dizzy stuff.

I've seen some awful 90's transports, I think Spider-Man is notorious for them. I'd love to see someone try and put the Scuba gear every single character got at some point on a Master Chief.

More parody threads like this please. The Xbox name and any games associated with it are easy targets on this board. Do something more challenging like the Nintendo fan / Apple Fan comparison you made on 1UPYours, or something about MGS4. :D

FartOfWar

Banned
HocusPocus said:
More parody threads like this please. The Xbox name and any games associated with it are easy targets on this board. Do something more challenging like the Nintendo fan / Apple Fan comparison you made on 1UPYours, or something about MGS4. :D

Rory was banned when we last did that a year ago (and it took me about 8 months to come back and see if anyone here was capable of laughing at anything other than tired catch phrases often unwittingly appropriated from SAF). : (

Actually here's the ytmnd I recorded but that he was banned for posting: http://reggieloootion.ytmnd.com/ (Same as it ever was, eh?) I'm searching for the gif.

Ah, here it is. Remember that this was made minutes after the Wiimote was revealed, so don't blame me if it's aged. It definitely wasn't on some me-too shit, though.

reggilution2.gif

Ok, first off, they're still in alpha so you can't judge the game by the pictures yet.

Second, they're still in alpha so it'll look better on release day

And finally, they're still in alpha so you can't judge the game by the pictures yet and it'll look better on release day.

Ok, first off, they're still in alpha so you can't judge the game by the pictures yet.

Second, they're still in alpha so it'll look better on release day

And finally, they're still in alpha so you can't judge the game by the pictures yet and it'll look better on release day.

Hahah dude

Mechazawa

I guess Shawn linked to this on twitter.

Which is unfair because I have no idea what's going on in that OP. I guess some kind of parody on a terrible Halo 3 preview?

Top Bottom