• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: Xbox being bought by Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So famousmortimer has posted on twitter that 'the scuttlebutt' is that Amazon are buying Xbox. Still a long way from being done. Let's say this happens, what would the implications be, if any?

Persona7

Banned
what.....?

sxoDcW0.gif

lol

This is just making stuff up because some investors from MS want the xbox and other devisions to go away from MS.

First we need to see the split from MS in the first place then we can speculate on who would/should buy the devision.

I'll believe it when I see it. Don't really see it happening. That being said, Amazon would price cut the shit out of it so maybe wouldn't be so bad.

def sim

As interesting as this could be, just straight up "well, I heard" for something this big and far off is kinda silly.

While I do trust famousmortimer/Pete, making threads out of his tweets (and also not posting said tweets) seems like a bad idea.

Caayn

This is about as accurate as a crystal ball on a fair. I don't see MS selling the Xbox brand/console/etc anytime soon. They've just invested billions of dollars into it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
OP you might want to actually link/source what the fuck you're talking about or else, well yeah the thread goes like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom