• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

seven years till wizard status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you... Just pay a pro and be done with it, then work on your self-image/worth until you're confident you'll have something to offer in a relationship.

I was late too, and it's just so not a thing to build up and worry about. Mine was with a girl who would eventually become a girlfriend, but it would have had the same "meaning" even if it was with a pro.

Dug

Banned
"Wizard status?"
pdVaG.jpg

edit: There is the original one.

What's the point of "paying a pro to be done with it."

Is it going to change his life?

honestly? it will.

when you wait so long and start putting so much worth into it (the thread was made, the memes are out there, the movies the culture etc.) sex becomes this crazy experience with the highest of expectations

might as well pay and get it over with, you gotta move on at some point

CronoShot

To be more accurate, I've never asked anyone out before. I was asked out a couple times in high school, but I was too shy to accept and just sort of blew them off. In hindsight, kind of a dick move.

I guess it's a combination of being too shy to ask (or to accept) and feeling like I don't have the time to be in a relationship due to college and work.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Just go on craigslist or on some hookup website/app, post an add and respond to others, then shave your neck and take a shower before using your wizard wand.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
To be more accurate, I've never asked anyone out before. I was asked out a couple times in high school, but I was too shy to accept and just sort of blew them off. In hindsight, kind of a dick move.

I guess it's a combination of being too shy to ask (or to accept) and feeling like I don't have the time to be in a relationship due to college and work.

You have time. Better start getting on it sooner rather than later. Join some clubs. It's important to have a well-rounded college experience, and that includes social activity.

Asking someone out on a date does not mean you're in a relationship. Just ask someone out. If they say no, who gives a shit? If you go out with someone enough and then decide you want a relationship, then go from there.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Fake it till you make it man. Just act confident even if you aren't. Girls are not some weird all knowing creatures, they are people too and in all honesty most of them you would talk to are probably as much unsure of themselves as you are if not more.

That or get on Tinder, Craigslist or just go find a hooker. The first time isn't all that special anyway, most of the time.

Atilac

There is still time and hope. I was four years away from wizardom when I lost my virginity. It's not the end of the world if you wait too long. Better to find the right person.

Sex is not a big deal. It will happen. I lost my virginity at 28, and it wasn't a complicated thing. When the time is right, It'll work out.

VASPER

Banned
sex is overrated probably

Wait what? Sex is one of my favorite things, like i couldn't live without it. I'm no player I've had a few girls some better than others but god damn sex without a condom is boss, nothing better. It's even better with someone you have feelings for or you've built a relationship with a girl before getting with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom