• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order 1886 at PSX - Impressions, Gameplay, etc.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Looks so unbelievably bland. Wow, cover shooting! Wow, scripted story sequences! Scripted melee "combat"!

That looked pretty god damn good and I can't wait to play it, I don't give a fuck about that BS it looks boring and generic statement. This looked hella good to play.

SJRB

Gold Member
Visually mindblowing but otherwise utterly boring.

If the best you've got to show is shooting up some thugs in a fucking kitchen you might have a problem.

L4nnist3r

Gameplay looks very bland Cover/Shoot/Move and rinse and repeat. Game look great though I think after seeing UC4 I can say this is PS4 showcase. Story looks interesting also.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
My impression is that the enemies seemed really dumb in the shooting sequence. At some point there is one turning his back on you while you are 1 meter away.

That's the first thing I noticed too. This definitely looks generic 3rd person shooter, hoping for a great cinematic story, characters and music.

Empty

looked so boring to play. people complain about cinematic experiences, but compare the uncharted 4 level with so much traversal and multi-sided action with this dull kitchen. same style, night and day.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
My impression is that the enemies seemed really dumb in the shooting sequence. At some point there is one turning his back on you while you are 1 meter away.

Gbraga

The shotgun damage was neat.

The game looks like crap though. Jesus. They had more than enough chances, and it still looks like absolute garbage.

I don't wanna shit the thread though, if people are happy with this game, more power to them, I'm leaving.

BadAss2961

The AI needs work, but i'm in.

Gameplay looks pretty basic, but with some nice context-based kills. The setting, the graphics, the characters, all top notch.

Top Bottom