• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Hadn't played the Déjà Vu mission since...maybe last year, shortly after I got my Xbox One (this was the first game I bought for it), so I decided to play it again. I also played some other missions trying to get some of the secret stuff in them. I mostly just replayed missions before for better rankings. I have well over 30 hours in it over the past year. Pretty good for a game that people said only lasted like an hour. I gotta look up some guides to get the rest of the secret stuff. I probably won't be able to buy The Phantom Pain for a while, so I guess I'll just play this more again to get my fill for now.

RWxK07G.png

9rbEkht.png

kBoKFuk.png

dr guildo

Best Batman suit ever, from Tim Burton's movie :
21000241141_1a822b96d8_o.jpg

20804648330_ab3ea0f1c1_o.jpg

20370103194_0e71db2142_o.jpg

SSS applied on the skin is gorgeous ! SSS and PBR are really the newgen techniques that make the gap wider with last gen visuals.

Best Batman suit ever, from Tim Burton's movie :
21000241141_1a822b96d8_o.jpg

20804648330_ab3ea0f1c1_o.jpg

20370103194_0e71db2142_o.jpg

Amen brother/sister. Bought the game the day that DLC released, and haven't looked back. It is the definitive suit as far as I'm concerned.

Now if only there was a way to play the 1989 Batmobile in the main campaign. I know I know the tank wouldn't work - but would that really be such a loss :b

Great shots!

Gurish

looks so much better in motion and without these compressed pics

Very nice pics, how did they handle DD sneaking up with you? can enemies see him?

In TLOU they didn't find a good enough solution for this problem of sneaking up with a buddy, wonder how MGS5 handle this.

DD

Very nice pics, how did they handle DD sneaking up with you? can enemies see him?

In TLOU they didn't find a good enough solution for this problem of sneaking up with a buddy, wonder how MGS5 handle this.

No enemy saw me.

Metal Gear is such a disappointing looking game. Yeah there is a big difference between last gen and current gen with how it looks but that's not enough. It's just way too rough and low poly (the environments) to make the creation of that new engine worthwhile.

To me, it doesn't look as good a GTA 5 remaster and you only have to look at something like Infamous or Horizon Zero Dawn to imagine how nice a MGS game could have looked.

Cuyejo

Metal Gear is such a disappointing looking game. Yeah there is a big difference between last gen and current gen with how it looks but that's not enough. It's just way too rough and low poly (the environments) to make the creation of that new engine worthwhile.

To me, it doesn't look as good a GTA 5 remaster and you only have to look at something like Infamous or Horizon Zero Dawn to imagine how nice a MGS game could have looked.

Well that's what they get for targeting 60 fps on consoles, at least it's rock solid during game play.

it looks pretty spectacular when you play it imo. Most is because of the great artists, the great ligthing and engine though. I'm sure other titles are technically more impressive, but this game runs at 60 fps.

Top Bottom