• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20th anniversary PS4 console announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I entered just for the draw to be honest so I waited before submitting, though the form didn't originally work for me because it didn't accept non alphanumeric characters so even if I had clicked in time that delay probably would have cost me.

Drubbed

Banned
Sad times, no email for me. Although my wife would probably divorce me if I bought it...

But just imagine all the girls you will get with that PS4 though.

Oh shit I forgot about checking my history to see exactly when I did it...

lol my browser didn't pick up when I hit that link for some reason. Although I tried to access https://1994.game.co.uk at 4:33, so it was probably before then.

You guys talking about ohhh woe is me when getting in at 4:30pm have nothing on me, remember that.

Daffy Duck

I think the general consensus among those here is that they are looking to obtain the unit for themselves, and not with the intention to flog off on the bay for a hopelessly inflated price. Obviously I can't speak for everyone here, but speaking for myself my intention is to nab a chunk of gaming history that I can admire. It's a museum piece to me - I have a PS4 already, after all - but I truly believe that most here are in the same boat, and that if we can help at least each other secure one, it's one less unit lost to the scalpers.

I want one for myself too, I have a pa4 but ill sell that and replace it with one of these if I was lucky enough to get one.

jkh13

Neo Member
Did it work if you refreshed before 4pm on the image site? Did anyone try that?

Also make sure when you share the link to hide it inside a quote= so that only members can see it. Good luck everyone!

Darkhadou

Neo Member
Great.
12.16.2014-12.01.png

SAiLO

Sad times, no email for me. Although my wife would probably divorce me if I bought it...

I have made my GF aware I'm getting one.
Explained how much value the limited edition will have to me and if I ever decided to let it go in the future - would definitely not lose money due to its rarity. NOT THAT I EVER WOULD SELL if I got one, but she doesn't need to know that.

I have made my GF aware I'm getting one.
Explained how much value the limited edition will have to me and if I ever decided to let it go in the future - would definitely not lose money due to its rarity. NOT THAT I EVER WOULD SELL if I got one, but she doesn't need to know that.

Haha that's the same excuse I use to my parents hahaha.

Shall we move our whole discussion away from GAF? That'll learn 'em!

goonergaz

The power of GAF - I have a tear in my eye!

Guys, we can work together on this...we could have a dedicated loop, say all members who want in pm a dedicated member with their email, that member compiles an email ready to go and as soon as he/she gets the link emails the members?

It would require any member who get's the link pm'ing the link to said dedicated member...keeping this to GAF members only.

I propose only members active since November be allowed on the list...and maybe someone who already won one would be kind enough to be that dedicated central point?

Drubbed

Banned
If we are to use the link, then PLEASE USE THE QUOTE + EMAIL TAGS.

Or if you want I can setup an IRC quickly for later?

Or we could use whatsapp

Drubbed

Banned
Today if we hive mind and use the proper quote + email we'll be fine.

Lets just do this, if some of us get one, help out the guys through the week.

I'm prepared Gaf.

I'm prepared Gaf.

Yes you're right.

Let's do this! (haha totally coincidental that the timing of the clock is for 5!).

kpvQF86.gif

Zafir

Well, I'm pretty sure the answer will be found before the site loads. I can't see the site being more stable today. :p

Drubbed

Banned
so if you know the character quote to show

get the link quote to show

Traitors will be hung by ps1 controller cords.

You have been warned.

Judging by my wonderful luck yesterday I might get straight back in today hopefully

You have been warned.

Judging by my wonderful luck yesterday I might get straight back in today hopefully

I'm in, I'll be staying late at work to try again today, hopefully we all don't miss out my a minute again!

I'm prepared Gaf.

E-mail? It can be a bit iffy, they are not always instantaneous and each minute is valuable. Sometimes they take a while to turn up in an inbox.

EDIT: OMG I am so dumb, I realised what you meant now.

Kyoufu

Keep a tab with a reply ready here and simply fill out the answer to the clue in the email tag so you can quickly post it in one click.

Daffy Duck

You have been warned.

No point entering again it's one per person.

Edit: ignore me, I thought it was on the T&C's but it's not.

Darkhadou

Neo Member
I genuinely don't think a google search will reveal the answer - it's cryptic enough not to hit results

Tbh, with the first Q I thought of Rinoa instantly. But to double check (while waiting for the bloody site to load) copy and pasted directly into Google and it was there too.

itf56

I filled the form in before the poster here even changed the link to not be visible by everyone but didn't get an email. Can't have been more than a few seconds after he posted. :( Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom