• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I discovered what I'm gonna use as my town tune. It's gonna be the into riff to "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" by Type O Negative. How fitting....

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
I have roof windows in my room with no blinds or curtains so it's all in my face!

We should eradicate it. Once and for all.

As long as I know that there will be a European out there that will feel the pain I'll feel, then I will be satisfied.

;)

Heh, I'm glad to be of help... ;)

But seriously, there are so many games this year for the 3DS alone that have set my wallet back to nothing. I cannot keep up at all anymore... ):

Salsa

more than OT2 soon I have a feeling this thread's gonna be moved to community like 2 days after the game is out

Lucent

NendoShizueHeader.jpg

"You will give in~"

lol

Acid08

Banned
I'm not even prepared to think about a town tune yet. So many options. I was lucky that the perfect town name just came to me today, hopefully the same will happen with the town tune.

javac

We should eradicate it. Once and for all.

Indeed. Who needs the sun anyways? I get all my light from the 3DS screen that's planted permanently in front of my face :p

Anyways I'm actually going asleep now. See ya guys! One of you needs you create a summery of what happened in the thread while I sleep :$

Hopefully this place isn't in ruins without my stewardship :p

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm not even prepared to think about a town tune yet. So many options. I was lucky that the perfect town name just came to me today, hopefully the same will happen with the town tune.

I usually go back and forth between the Godfather theme and the Simpsons theme

Bulbasaur

Banned
Never played the series and I'm considering jumping in with this one but to be honest the whole being in constant dept to a raccoon thing is kind of too true to life to be something I could spend countless hours doing as entertainment. :shrug:

Kokonoe

Banned
Never played the series and I'm considering jumping in with this one but to be honest the whole being in constant dept to a raccoon thing is kind of too true to life to be something I could spend countless hours doing as entertainment. :shrug:

Hey, it's the best starter Pokemon!

Soulmate

Banned
if anyone wants to swap codes: 4957-2909-2730
PM so I can add you back.

...oh and someone can change me to PG-13 please? lol

thanks in advance.

The raccoon thing is a pretty chill guy. No interest or nothing!

Seriously though, check out the OP, it's got all the basic info you'll need. Really easy game to get into. If you got any questions, most of the people in this thread can answer 'em.

That nendo ships entirely too late. I wish it was sooner...

By the way, I have 4 more slots on my friend list if anyone else wants in. 6 if BGBW and Sats don't have enough room to add me back :p

The game isn't even out yet and its already up to 50 pages, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the thread reached the page limit before the game even comes out :/

BooJoh

It's better to not think of it as debt. When you pay off one loan, you can immediately order the next expansion to your house, so I think of it more as buying expansions, up until the final debt which you technically don't have to pay off but usually get some minor reward for.

darklin0

Banned
The game isn't even out yet and its already up to 50 pages, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the thread reached the page limit before the game even comes out :/
This hype train has no breaks.
Peasant. Charmander always.

Get out of here, fool! The best starter will always be Snivy. Attitude and sass, and he'll Grass Blade your ass; Snivy!

No way, no how. Squirtle beats them all.

Orz5x5R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom