• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime has invaded Super Mario maker

wamberz1

If anyone is interested in an actually GOOD romcom manga I would recommend jitsu wa watashi wa / my monster secret. One of the funniest mangas I've ever read, the jokes usually have me laughing out loud and they only get better as the series goes on.
And the romance actually does progress over time.

DONT WATCH THE ANIME

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*reads title*

Oh man, I wonder who they got, maybe they'll continue with Squid Girl after Splato...

.....*It's Nisekoi*.....REEAAALLLLYYYYYY, NINTENDO? I mean, I freakin' love how random these costumes get at times, but of AAALLLLLLL the titles, of AALLLLLL the Shonen Jump franchise, THAT'S the one you do? At the very least, I'm laughing at the fact this is a legit thing that exists.

Get Torimaya to design one for Goku or Oda for Luffy.

wamberz1

Dumbfuck? Man, you need to check out Jae Gu Song from Girls of the Wild's. The king, man. THE KING!!

His actions in the last couple chapters have me going
Mxkev.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Somebody spoiled the manga/anime for me on twitter with their tweet about this announcement.

I know you're on here kViN @Yuyucow!

Cbajd5

The courses are out now, there's two each with two paths for each main girl, but only a Chitoge costume.

vFAppwZ.jpg

kgGeAOF.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
People are surprised by an anime character?
There is a frekin Mercedes posing as a character!
Yeah, but they did a crossover before via those commercials & that free Mario Kart 8 DLC. Plus the stage clear jingle is cool & Mario's driving the car himself.

This was.....MORE out of nowhere.

RPGam3r

Mercedes was low, but anime (harem style) seems like a new low. With anime in when can I start running the level as a Taco Bell taco?

If anyone is interested in an actually GOOD romcom manga I would recommend jitsu wa watashi wa / my monster secret. One of the funniest mangas I've ever read, the jokes usually have me laughing out loud and they only get better as the series goes on.
And the romance actually does progress over time.

DONT WATCH THE ANIME

List of good harem manga:

Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Sora no Otoshimono

That's literally it.

Top Bottom