• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection for PS4/XBOX ONE rated by Korean Game Rating Board

Leks

One of Gameblog's sources working in retail sent us a picture that seemingly proves that the Ezio Collection is coming. The picture is there: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/61799-assassin-s-creed-the-ezio-collection-confirme-en-image

The collection apparently runs in 1080p/30 FPS, contains all the DLC and the 2 animated movies about Ezio.

The Ezio Collection should come out in November and cost less than 70 euros.

Can you post the picture here instead of linking to your clickbait blog?

So, it's coming out in... what, 12 weeks?

And there's been no marketing, or even mention of it... including in the investor calls.

m'kay.

I'm convinced the people who love Ezio are the same type of people who support Trump (the ones who believe he'll be great because he has 'strength' and 'passion'). They're both brash, arrogant, ignorant assholes who appeal to really only the basest of demographics. Ezio finally starts learning from his mistakes and becoming a better person in Revelations, which is the same game these people seem to dislike. TO BE CLEAR: I'm not talking about the racism and disturbing policies, purely the way they both act and speak. Their personas. Hell, you've all heard of those people who like the way he 'says what he thinks' and whatnot.

Sorry folks, Altair is the probably the only actual person in the series. Feels like an actual human being compared to simply a character (or caricature in Ezio's case).

I am pretty sure this is a joke post. There is no way I believe that False Witness is that stupid. I just don't believe it.

Also I enjoy Ezio. I enjoyed AC2 because it was during one of my favorite time periods in history. Loved going to Italy in real life as well.

Top Bottom