• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

At this point, should Atlus release Persona 4 Golden on PS4?

I bought a PSTV just for Golden so I kinda already had the console experience with that game. But considering Danganronpa got a PS4 release I don't see why not. Plus they can port P3 FES while they are at it.

RalchAC

It goes way behind a few typos.

P5 isn't any more voluminous than P4G so that excuse doesn't work. Find some other excuse for why the P5 localization is an obvious step down in quality.

It is. Just the amount of chat messages sent are insane. The game is much more story heavy than Persona 4 too.

Which I'm not saying as an excuse. But I'm 80% sure that the game has more text.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
you can find a playstation tv for like $20, there's no reason for them to port the game again.

brawly

P5 showed me that I don't like playing Personas on the big screen. Switch would be a better fit.

(FYI don't own a Switch and have no intentions/little intentions playing P4G again)

psyfi

Banned
Yeah, definitely. Switch too. Tons of people would be down, P5 really attracted a lot of new fans it seems.

P5 showed me that I don't like playing Personas on the big screen. Switch would be a better fit.

(FYI don't own a Switch and have no intentions little intentions playing P4G again)
I'd agree with this. I'd prefer a Switch version for portability / maximum coziness.

Megatron

Yeah, definitely. Switch too. Tons of people would be down, P5 really attracted a lot of new fans it seems.

I'd agree with this. I'd prefer a Switch version for portability / maximum coziness.

I would too, but a switch english version is probably 2 years away minimum, so I will probably pick the ps4 version up this summer.

LeonDekoda

Neo Member
Why not all in one pack?

Persona 1 (PSP Port)
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP Port)
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSP Port) (Re-Translated)
Persona 3: FES (Might need some work for sake of PS4)
Persona 4: Golden (Vita port with slight texture work)

It would be nice if they incorporated some elements from P3P into the PS4 Remaster, but i'm not desperate. Would be nice though!

BigEmil

There's always remote play, which you can do it onto your pc or laptop or vita etc good convenience

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
There's always remote play, which you can do it onto your pc or laptop or vita etc good convenience

I've said it in the P5 thread, but P5 Remote Play is probably reason enough to buy a Vita rn. So amazing. I never played through P4G but if they came out with an HD version I'd probably remote play it too...on the system where I own the original. :p

Give me Chie Classic or give me death.

I would rather get P2 and DDS (with reduced encounter rate since I heard that's an issue) since I've never played them and they seem harder to come by.

VertPin

If they do this, I would love them to release Persona 3 as well but with P3P party functions/additions. Too bad it will probably never happen.
I'd rather see a Persona 5: Arena though.

Giolon

Yes. They already mastered the assets for HD (720p?). Just toss it over to the PS4 like all the other Vita -> PS4 ports Japan puts out.

I also would love to see them give Persona 3 the full HD makeover, but I doubt it'll happen.

Top Bottom