• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight On PC Is Not Very Good [UP: WB suspends future sales until fix]

Who is responsible for this mess of a port?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RM8

Where is the console version so cheap?
Nowhere? This is a thread for the PC version, isn't it? You can buy Steam keys even if Steam is not selling the game right now.

This game is the epitome of open world games. The missos are much closer to Assassin's Creed than Witcher 3. If you didn't like the previous games in the series and you're not a fan of open world games, the low price isn't going to change much for you.
Yeah, I think I won't bite. I think :p

Nowhere? This is a thread for the PC version, isn't it? You can buy Steam keys even if Steam is not selling the game right now.

Yeah, I think I won't bite. I think :p

but man, it's cheap and the console version is getting so much praise :x

That sentence confused me and made me think you found the console version for cheap, my bad!

Jirotrom

Yeah that's the exact issue my friend had, did it fix it? You may need to mash the buttons a bit because it needs to happen when the game is in focus and it switches constantly. If that doesnt work, doing ctrl-alt-delete/ctrl-shift-escape to go to task manager will stop the need to hard reset your laptop

Any good?

didnt work :/

M3z_

Running on a Titan X 1445mhz with a 1440p Gsync monitor.

Game looks good in motion, and Gsync seems to remove stuttering issues others are having. I'm playing with uncapped frame rate and I get FPS in 60-75 range generally with occasional dips to mid 40's in real intense situations. The one issue I definitely still have is occasional texture pop in. I haven't had issues as severe as I've read others having in here, having to wait minutes before the texture pops in, but occasionally I spot random things in the environment that don't have their textures for about 5 seconds or so.

Top Bottom