• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda registers Fallout 4 trademark

hemtae

I'm sure there's a better forum for this, but what (couple) mods would you recommend for visual upgrades? I platinumed the ps3 version when it came out but recently bought the GOTY edition during the last steam sale. Might fire it up soon.

NMC Texture mods and Fellout. ENB but I'm not sure how well those work.

SparkTR

I was looking forward to an announcement, but there's still probably a couple of years left even if they're using their old engine. Anyway, Wasteland 2 is in a few months so hopefully that delivers.

akira28

I was looking forward to an announcement, but there's still probably a couple of years left even if they're using their old engine. Anyway, Wasteland 2 is in a few months so hopefully that delivers.

Oh it will...It looks like fucking magic :
ihNTyeGdDvvjG.jpg

Martian

Hahaha, people on the reddit thread are sour as fuck.

I wanted FO4 as much as anyone, but to actually bitch and moan like that is a bit much. The ARG was fun, and even though no FO4 it was a cool thing to do.

I do wish that Bethesda announces FO4 soon, and no MMO please

Also: the fact that Bethesda didn't say anything on the matter might be saying something itself. Perhaps they just don't comment on anything until they announce something, so they are hopefully working on it.

Don't mind hearing the Cars song either

Lakitu

st5fu
I knew it. Still doesn't mean it don't hurt though. :(

Sigh. Going to have to wait till sometime next year I suppose. This and the fake Trademark means I'll never listen to the web again.

jmcoo7

Banned
Pretty disappointed but not surprised at all, ah well 2015 it is then had expected that anyway. Let's hope the longer wait means it is even better, otherwise I might be a teeny bit peeved lol.

spirity

After the audio clip was revealed to be fake, I grew pretty cynical, pretty quickly. I didn't trust those websites at all, even though I wanted to believe.

The shame of it all though is the fact that any plans Bethesda may have had to do a genuine teaser are nixed, or at least they should be. There will always be people who fall for it again, whether genuine or not, but there's going to be a far greater number than before who will be skeptical. (Unless its made clear its genuine but.. without any mystery its not as fun).

Top Bottom