• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I was gonna buy 2 for shits n giggles, but I have 5 years left still

I'll grab these down the line, most likely this will become a yearly occurrence, I know Sony must be ecstatic that they're getting at least some money out of PS+ now

O9oX9Nn.jpg

November 18, 2018 looks so far far away =3

So if you bought 2, should you redeem only 1 code now and save the next until Feb/march when they might/will have the buy 12-month get 3-months free promo?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Is Walmart expected to update their online price sometime today or is it in store only? Have $10 credit with them from the pricing fiasco earlier this month.

So if you bought 2, should you redeem only 1 code now and save the next until Feb/march when they might/will have the buy 12-month get 3-months free promo?

Yep. There is no point redeeming 2 right now when a promo could pop up at any time, unless you need to use both if you're worried about getting $10 back

Napophis

Would using a public library located in Delaware work? would i use their phone number or mine or a fake one? Someone should write a guide and maybe add it to the OP

mace999

Neo Member
Does anyone know 100% sure how long the codes last ..... I won't be getting a Vita for my wife until February, will you still be able to use the card I bought today ....

Also where can you tell on your Vita when your membership expires ..... I can't rmemeber how many I've bought, maybe up to 2017 !!!

ZeroX03

Banned
Also where can you tell on your Vita when your membership expires ..... I can't rmemeber how many I've bought, maybe up to 2017 !!!
Check the information on a PS+ game on your Vita (by holding down on it on the menu. It'll tell you when the game - and PS+ - expires.

Toki767

Does anyone know 100% sure how long the codes last ..... I won't be getting a Vita for my wife until February, will you still be able to use the card I bought today ....

I'm fairly sure they don't really expire. If they did it's at least 6 months to a year.

I'm so stupid it's freaking amazing. I bought one code before checking the thread.

Any NA'ers interested in buying a 1 year code for 25 bucks. I have PayPal.

This is stupid.

I have a spare 30 day US/CA PS plus trial code. (came with ps4).

I can't use it because it needs a US credit card for verification and I'm in Australia.

Does anyone want it? If you can give me an EU/AU trial code in exchange, that would be great. If not then I'm happy to just give away the code.

I have a spare 30 day US/CA PS plus trial code. (came with ps4).

I can't use it because it needs a US credit card for verification and I'm in Australia.

Does anyone want it? If you can give me an EU/AU trial code in exchange, that would be great. If not then I'm happy to just give away the code.
I'd love it please!

Anyone getting an error when trying to redeem the Amazon code on PS4? I tried on PS3 as well but it's not letting me redeem. It just says "An error has occurred. (80023102)"

Gurish

I have a question regarding the PS+:
I just bought a 1-year subscription from Amazon, the thing is that i don't want to activate it right now because i don't care about December line-up and i have other things to play.

I want to activate it in January-February when i get my PS4, will it be a problem? Do i have a dead line where i have to redeem the code until than?

Thanks.

Got a 1 year from Amazon for $25. Anyone know if theres any Xbox Live Gold deals going on? Mines is expired and I need one ASAP! around the $35 price range?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a question regarding the PS+:
I just bought a 1-year subscription from Amazon, the thing is that i don't want to activate it right now because i don't care about December line-up and i have other things to play.

I want to activate it in January-February when i get my PS4, will it be a problem? Do i have a dead line where i have to redeem the code until than?

Thanks.

No, you should be fine.

wizzbang

Banned
UPDATE 2: Sony might be carrying the deal via the PS Store. No word yet on when the PS Store will be updated with the offer.

Well I think I've reached my limit, it's only midnight but I'm an early riser nowadays, I can't hold out any longer for it. Hope it stays up a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom