• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
quuxQnol.jpg

I'm good for PSN+ for a while.

daoster

Where did you miss the deal? It's still up on Amazon, and hasn't even gone up on PSN yet.

Amazon is oos and didn't even know sen was selling it...

EDIT: WAIT...I stand corrected on Amazon....I couldn't buy it on the amazon app for some reason, but was just able to buy on my pc...yay!

Delt31

got the amazon but didn't receive the $5 code for the store. Did I miss something?

EDIT - here you go:

Purchase a 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership before 11:59PM PST on November 29, 2013 and get a $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit. Customers will receive an e-mail notification within 48 hours after their order is complete with instructions on how to redeem the $5 AIV credit. The promotional credit must be used by December 31, 2013.

I was gonna buy 2 for shits n giggles, but I have 5 years left still

I'll grab these down the line, most likely this will become a yearly occurrence, I know Sony must be ecstatic that they're getting at least some money out of PS+ now

O9oX9Nn.jpg

November 18, 2018 looks so far far away =3

Your union is going to last more than a lot of marriages. lol

Quake1028

Ended up with a year through Best Buy to get RZ points. Will buy a year later if SEN ever puts it up, I have $15 in credit sitting in my cart so it will be half price.

Anhkow

Nothing for europeans ? :(

We tend to get shafted, I'm seriously considering just creating a US account for my PS4 and just buy all my digital games on there (seeing as how everything is cheaper than in Europe). Sure you have to do some work-around to buy things, but at least you're rewarded with lower prices.

ZeroX03

Banned
We tend to get shafted, I'm seriously considering just creating a US account for my PS4 and just buy all my digital games on there (seeing as how everything is cheaper than in Europe). Sure you have to do some work-around to buy things, but at least you're rewarded with lower prices.

Do it. No regrets here. You're paying half price, the PS4 downloads much faster AND you can start playing most games after only a few gigs downloaded. Next gen digital is great*.

*Except the cost of upgrading your HDD. 'Cuz 500GB just ain't enough.

SEN is completely down for me. Storefront servers getting hammered (download speed is still fine for games though). Leave your codes for a couple of days and enter them after the dust has settled, there's no rush.

Red Mage

Bought two years, woohoo. I'll wait until later to redeem mine. Hopefully whatever's going on will straightened out by then.

Still no Gamestop email code, and no way to cancel the transaction. Unless of course they arbitrarily decide to cancel it at some point over the weekend, which would screw me out of getting it elsewhere. What a crock of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom