• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 1 now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

dope. I still have my 360 hooked up, but i'm happy if this means more people playing one of my favourite COD games. might also use the Game DVR for some of my old replays.

etta

my hard graphic balls
We are 1/2 there, ladies!

1dBxQkl.png

Excuse my shitty Gimp blurring skills.

Bsigg12

Just played through the first mission on the campaign, there were a couple times it dropped frames badly but besides those two times it is running really good.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Some very minor frame drops in multiplayer, but works pretty well otherwise. This isn't black crush, my brightness was set too low in-game. I will upload more with good brightness.

248m7Vx.png

4ix6FIc.png

CMIGGzr.png

I'm guessing performance is pretty good? From what I remember from my PS3 copy before it got stolen, the game would drop frames like a motherfucker whenever a napalm strike was dropped. I just want to revisit the previous Black Ops games again.

Finally the day has come, I spend so many hours on this game... like 63 days played or something like that.

The first game where I legit pretty good.. started off after a few months with a lowly 0.72 kd.. and pulled it all the way to 1.93 or 1.94 and almost always in top 1,500 spm.. domination almost exclusively.

I havent touched the game in 2 years or longer, but I'm going on a binge the rest of this week

ipitythafool25 on xbox live if anyone wants to run some tonight

RdN

Played 5 matches.

Game is running very well.. Some very minor fame drops, but nothing that detracts from the experience.

Didn't run on any hackers, but the connection wasn't that steady, probably due to the low population. Should be a lot better tonight.

Chris1

Damn the playerbase has gotten quite a big boost already.

Hope they bring over BO2 aswell, I prefered that one

Awesome I'll pick it up for my 360 digitally finally.

Should be fun to play against all the xb1 users with their input lag and bugs, lol.

Top Bottom