• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 1 now Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

MrBlonde

For $10 I am in! Glad all DLC transfers because I think I have it all. I hate the new zombie stuff, way to hard and confusing, I love the George Romero Zombie map, my favorite of all time. The new CODs don't hold my attention for long and a little burnt out, when I play I last like 45 min and im done, I used to spend hours on the old ones.

Falchion

I never actually finished this one although the achievement for completing the campaign on veteran unlocked like halfway through for some reason.

Egg0

Banned
What a great month, Uncharted 4, Doom, and now this..

Only played 1 match to check performance and it seems fine. I'm just sitting here watching all the clips I've saved back when I played it regularly. Loving it.

gossi

30k online now.

Some quick performance things from capture; V-Sync double buffer enabled now. No tearing as a result but 33ms input lag added. Performance good to great so far. Needs more capture.

Daffy Duck

I just remembered this has that great multiplayer map on the golf course, can't remember the name but that map is great.

FYobP54.jpg

Man after the first game it feels very cool to be back seriously it's amazing also I'm using the Elite controller and the game feels pretty good with it

Shady859

Safe to assume they have fixed the hacking from the 360 side? I sold my XB1 awhile ago and my XBLG expired last month but if Black Ops is now alive and well again i'd totally buy it for $10 and hop back in on my 360. Pretty sure I still have that $1 month come back offer waiting on me.

Already have all the DLC but sold off my disc. This was when CoD was actually fun pre-Titanfall.

I can't wait to get back from this work trip and dive back in. I loved the campaign. I also forget what rank I was in MP so looking forward to see what I ended at back in the day :p

impact

Banned
The last time CoD was decent. It's crazy how terrible the map design was in Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 in comparison to BO1 and MW2.

Also this is very important my Xbox 360 disc is scratched and I can't play on my 360 but I'm playing right now on my Xbox One without problems!

etta

my hard graphic balls
The last time CoD was decent. It's crazy how terrible the map design was in Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 in comparison to BO1 and MW2.
Hear, hear!
Playing right now, holy shit the maps are so fucking good.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I pray Activision is paying close attention to the population spike. Only good things can come from it.

lol, guess I'll pick this up then since I already have BlackOps2 in my digital list (just waiting for it to go BC).... avoiding Blops3 like the plague though

Once again, Bravo MS and you're baller Engineers! (^______^)

Chris1

Anyone know how much it usually has on at peak times before BC ?

Going from 14k to 40K is big though, lets hope the playerbase stays & tells Activision what people want from cod

U2NUMB

Anyone know how much it usually has on at peak times before BC ?

Going from 14k to 40K is big though, lets hope the playerbase stays & tells Activision what people want from cod

It sadly will not tell them shit if the new ones keep selling well. I am happy they at least let this happen.

sonto340

It won't but I hope Activision sees this.

Screw that parkour BS in the new games
I love Black Ops and Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3.
Maybe the player count is going up because it's $10 and it's available on a new cinsole when a lot of people have their 360 put away

Or people like me want to jump in and play some good old black ops 1 for awhile since it's just now been made available.

You people need to fucking chill with the 'proof' that people don't want expanded movement options in their shooters.

impact

Banned
Hear, hear!
Playing right now, holy shit the maps are so fucking good.

summit and firing range will forever be two of the best maps in the series

I wonder what happened because CoD4, MW2 and Black Ops 1 have INCREDIBLE map design for the most part, but all the other modern CoDs have maps designed by blind toddlers drawing with crayons.

Top Bottom