• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Steroyd

i9Z7PeHklKjAc_zpsa74ae931.gif

Guys were already getting the GOTG.

@2:02 the player is fighting
Old Hunter Gyula
Its not PVP. The enemy is also using a new weapon.

@:205 looks like a huge cannon on the characters back, and hes firing some sort of other weapon before hand.

Claw weapon

Greatsword

SCYTHE

Teleporting!!!!!!

The wait these next few days man....the wait

Qvoth

fuckkkkkkkkk scythe sword looks super badass
what was the weapon he was holding when facing that boar? seems like a fist/knuckle type weapon? claws?
HOLY SHIT A BURNING HAMMER WADAFAK
SOME KIND OF TELEPORTATION SKILL WADAFAK

The HD trailer tomorrow is going to be nuts.

the game is gold now! Release it on digital! I can't contain my excitement much longer!!

Mifec

Every time I see more of this game I get sadder and sadder that it isn't 60fps. Like the warping and everything looks so awesome, rip.

What if teleporting is linked to what ever weapon the player is using in that clip?? It looks like a new weapon I think!.

EDIT: Take it back hes using the twinblades. Probably a consumables or some sort of skill/alchemy

Yeah, I remember reading a long time ago that if you dodge right as an enemy is about to hit you, you'll teleport behind them. I thought they'd dropped that mechanic since I hadn't heard anything about it it since, but there it is.

Looks like it uses the same, blue-ish visual effect when the claws are equipped.

Couldn't help myself with this one:

60162835.jpg

Edit: Hmm, I like your theory DoubleTake. Arcane ability, assuming that's what we're looking at here, could be dependent on the weapon. Though I'd like to mix and match the "spells" and weapons rather than have them be tied together.

Floody

I don't think I've ever been more sold on a game, might even buy it of the PSN Store just so I can play it a little earlier.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MY HEART

I CAN NOT TAKE HTIS

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom