• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

Eggbok

ex6RuvD.jpg

Redrop

Incredible. I loved the ending too, with the hunter collapsing in the field of flowers. That illustrates the whole picture, perfectly.

• The gel head and the crawling thing that looks like a human sized messenger @ 1:42 were pretty unsettling.
  • Claw gauntlet's versus man-bear- pig @ 1:40!
  • 1:50 what is that clawed abomination? Thought it might be the Priest's final form, but while still in the Graveyard area of Yharnam, it's definitely in a different section and likely a 'super' minion.
  • 2:03-2:04, some pretty sick armor. Some sort of honor guard/knight enemy? Would love to have an outfit of armor like that.
  • 2:06-2:07 That's a lot of Cleaver giants to fight at once.... Love the acrobatic combo swing though. Looks like a flame augment on the hammer too :D
  • 2:20 wonder if that's an end-game scene thing or if this game is going to have more cutscenes than what we're used to.
  • WHAT'S IN THE CARRIAGE!?

Edit: Holy shit, those may not be claw gauntlets, but actual claws...Arcane ability?

Neiteio

The crying baby at the end... :-(

Unless it's a "hey, it's that dog moment" like in RE4, and the baby appears at just the right moment to distract a boss with its dirty diapers.

AdanVC

Fluckkkk that looked so good. It's going to be PS4's first classic. Now I want a PS4 but so broke right now can't afford it :c

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I have BloodBorne preordered and ready to download when it releases and yet i can't seem to stop watching the new trailers, come on Sony you are killing me XD

Top Bottom