• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VII: Jeremy Hunt Strikes Again - Sat 28th Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
These are some of Selfish Pizza's photos. I've uploaded them as he's a lazy bastard, full album here: http://imgur.com/a/vwHLX

Dancing!
1wycEKr.jpg

Lines!
fZEJP49.jpg

Photobomb!
vCsSjjY.jpg

Photobomb two
418h3R4.jpg

fmnj5ea.jpg

Erm
bBbrN0S.jpg

Breasts!
KFNQbAU.jpg

Jordan

I look like I've swallowed a cock and I'm trying to stop myself from spitting it out laughing.

Also Jordan looks like he's mid-orgasm.

Edit: HAHAHA OH MY GOD THE BREASTS I JUST FUCKING HIGH PITCH CACKLED AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THE NEIGHBOURS

I was laughing at the fucking idiot walking in front of the camera and then trying to style out of it by leaning back and failing!

decaf

Sorry I couldn't make it all - will be there next time! Will pop on the BritGAF thread more often that I'm back in the UK now too!

I am pretty lazy. Luckily I'm not in any of those pics, as I took them all.

Looking forward to seeing some that others took, I'm sure I saw a few cameras other than mine come out throughout the night.

I'm looking forward to seeing radioheadrule's pics with his awesome flashy camera.

Mikeside

Another excellent meet, you guys!

Welcome to the club, newbies - was fantastic meeting you all, even if the inclusion of shots, cocktails and spiced rum probably mean I'll be trying to match usernames to faces unsucessfully once again!

Always good to see the regulars there too - thanks again to Musha for putting me up once again and to PrematureQuiche for driving me into London like the legend he is.

I thought I'd really fucked it when Loading tried to palm us off with a small table instead of the whole of downstairs as promised, but a quick flash of the email along with some Mikeside-style complaining got us what we wanted.

I'm on the train home now, which I think makes me the king of hardcore GAF.

Post-meetup blues inbound :(

Darren870

Loading was actually really cool. Bit cramped I guess as there were probably more then expected but always nice to play some games and relax a bit.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Loading was actually really cool. Bit cramped I guess as there were probably more then expected but always nice to play some games and relax a bit.

It was carnage, I loved it. Just hearing the constant screams of 'cunt!!' from the Mario karters and the flow of luminous drinks was worth it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Earthworm Gin was the best pun name.

Drink to the Past goes down as worst description of all time.

And calling Dizzy a FPS is a shameful display.

But we should go back again. And this time we need to find the DJ's hiding hole!

Lirlond

Damn pizza I'm in a load of those lol. Amazing time. Got a full english in the morning too. Props to Meteorains mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom