• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 | Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmCeeGramr said:
a14kgn.jpg

Hey, I just figured we might as well obey our own rules. Crap like this makes me wonder why the rules exist in the first place. I'm all for being less free with the banhammer, but legitimate spoilers and trolling topics should have no place here.

batbeg

divisionbyzorro said:
Hey, I just figured we might as well obey our own rules. Crap like this makes me wonder why the rules exist in the first place. I'm all for being less free with the banhammer, but legitimate spoilers and trolling topics should have no place here.

Something you ought to know, being so informed on the rules: GAF isn't a democracy, nor does it have a legitimate ruling basis. The mods will ban or not ban mamesj, whatever will happen will happen, based more or less on whether or not it amuses them as much as it seems to amuse most of us.

batbeg said:
Something you ought to know, being so informed on the rules: GAF isn't a democracy, nor does it have a legitimate ruling basis. The mods will ban or not ban mamesj, whatever will happen will happen, based more or less on whether or not it amuses them as much as it seems to amuse most of us.

How true.

*runs and hides*

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
divisionbyzorro said:
calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom