• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can we get a ESO: rollcall for Xbox peeps?

Natiko

Banned
Does your starting faction affect if we can join the guild? Also, I primarily plan to play with two of my close friends. I was wondering if they would be permitted to join the guild as well despite having no GAF accounts. If not it's okay, just wanted to ask!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Does your starting faction affect if we can join the guild? Also, I primarily plan to play with two of my close friends. I was wondering if they would be permitted to join the guild as well despite having no GAF accounts. If not it's okay, just wanted to ask!
You can only group with people in the same faction.

Somnia

Can you be a dark elf if you join the daggerfall covenant?

If you pre-order the game you can be any race on any faction. Otherwise you can buy I believe it's called the explorer's pack in the crown store to unlock this.

edit: Also yes friends of gaf members can join the guild as long as they know an actual gaf member.

We still need a guild name :)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
If you pre-order the game you can be any race on any faction. Otherwise you can buy I believe it's called the explorer's pack in the crown store to unlock this.

edit: Also yes friends of gaf members can join the guild as long as they know an actual gaf member.

Do we message you about joining the guild or is it someone else?

Natiko

Banned
You can only group with people in the same faction.

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to join Daggerfall then and get them to as well.

Somnia

NOTICE ABOUT GUILD

I will not be able to login tonight since it goes live at 2AM my time, I will jump on in the morning before leaving for work to set up the guild (if we ever get a guild name, if we don't get a good one I'll just go with something random GAF related).

I won't be around to invite to the guild till tomorrow night though at that rate. SO if someone else would like to volunteer to start the guild and then invite people, you can just transfer leadership over to me when I get home tomorrow night. Or people can just wait for me to get home :)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I say we start a vote for guild names so we can have one people like before the game launches for everyone. If you've got any suggestions, make em. :D

Add me, I'm buying the game but not at launch

gt: LordBaztion
GMT-5

Does the preorder bonuses worth getting?
Allows you to make any race, excluding Imperial, in any alliance. Plus a pet and some in game treasure maps.

What faction is the guild?
Daggerfall Covenant.

Gamertag - SimpleCRIPPLE

I'll be making a making a nightblade under the AD faction.

Any chance of the GAF guilld switching to AD at the last minute? Bummed its looking like DC, because my friends are going AD which means that's where i'm going.

It sucks being on Xbox when most gaffers seems to be PS4, and now i'm gonna miss out again since the guild is going DC.

Damn it.

H3xum

Gamertag - SimpleCRIPPLE

I'll be making a making a nightblade under the AD faction.

Any chance of the GAF guilld switching to AD at the last minute? Bummed its looking like DC, because my friends are going AD which means that's where i'm going.

It sucks being on Xbox when most gaffers seems to be PS4, and now i'm gonna miss out again since the guild is going DC.

Damn it.

Get your friends to go DC?

Somnia

Trying. They seem to be set on AD. Not sure why, but i'll be lobbying until servers go live =)

If all fails make a 2nd character to play with us on the DC side.

Also the amount of gaf players is pretty high on xb1 and ps4 for this game so you're not really missing out on that side by being on xb1.

Somnia

GAF Gone Wild is winning it seems lol

Sucks it doesn't go live till 2AM my time or I'd jump in tonight, but I have to be at work at 6AM. If someone else wants to make the guild I'll be home around 6PM CST tomorrow night and we can just get transferred over.

Tirod

Xbox Live: SMT Izanagi

I have a friend joining me too, will try to convince him to go Daggerfall. Otherwise I'll join on an alt.

Somnia

I'm going to vote for The Gafferhood, The Dark(theme) Gafferhood to be specific.

Oh I like The Dark Gafferhood

Either way I'll make the guild tomorrow night when I get home if everyone is willing to wait. I'll be on from 6pm cst to 1am cst or so and will give multiple people invite access to ease. GAF friends are allowed if they know a GAF member, but if they cause shit they will get the boot :)

Ascenion

Oh I like The Dark Gafferhood

Either way I'll make the guild tomorrow night when I get home if everyone is willing to wait. I'll be on from 6pm cst to 1am cst or so and will give multiple people invite access to ease. GAF friends are allowed if they know a GAF member, but if they cause shit they will get the boot :)

That's cool with me. Apparently you have to be level 10 to join or create a guild anyway so it will give everyone time to get to that point.

Somnia

Ok I'm making an executive decision based off everyone we're gonna go with

The Dark Gafferhood. Hope everyone can live with that, plus it has a ring to it in the universe and will look great on the keeps we take over in PvP :)

I dont post much, but I caved and got the preorder. We'll see how ESO and Destiny play together lol.

GT: nigDASTARDLY

I like The Dark Gafferhood, sounds good with my soon to be redguard archer.

Top Bottom