• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming "Deals" and Discussion Thread 6: Sorry, We Can't Afford a New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
GAH!

Apparently I didn't have an ebay account. It was gone by the time I managed to get through the registration for the 5th fuckin' time because it kept fucking up. >_<

Ugh. Amazon delivery estimate is showing me that FE is only getting to me on Monday even though it got sent earlier than usual. It better get here today. Damnit lol.

Are you guys looking on Amazon's tracking page, or the actual canadapost tracking page? Amazon says mine is scheduled for Monday, but canadapost shows it being out for delivery to my postoffice in Toronto right now.

CRA5H

Are you guys looking on Amazon's tracking page, or the actual canadapost tracking page? Amazon says mine is scheduled for Monday, but canadapost shows it being out for delivery to my postoffice in Toronto right now.
Same situation for me but with UPS instead.

Is release date delivery a new kind of shipping speed at amazon? I received a notification email for one of my e3 pre orders of Battleborn saying it was eligible for release date delivery and had been upgraded at no additional charge.

Anyone else seen this?

Is release date delivery a new kind of shipping speed at amazon? I received a notification email for one of my e3 pre orders of Battleborn saying it was eligible for release date delivery and had been upgraded at no additional charge.

Anyone else seen this?

They added that program about 1.5 years ago. It you select two day shipping and the game/movie is eligible for release date delivery, you should get it on release day.

Enilced2

Does the fire emblem fates 3DS come with the games or is it just the 3DS... I mean I am reasonably sure it doesn't but figured I would ask

khaaan

Is "Being Shipped Today" equivalent to "You will get this today" on Amazon? I haven't gotten any emails saying my order has shipped and the delivery date estimation is still for Friday next week.

I'll be a little bummed if I don't get FE for the weekend.

Is "Being Shipped Today" equivalent to "You will get this today" on Amazon? I haven't gotten any emails saying my order has shipped and the delivery date estimation is still for Friday next week.

I'll be a little bummed if I don't get FE for the weekend.

"Being Shipped Today" means it will be shipped soon. Could be next day...

And of couse no screen
And no touch screen
No buttons.

BYOB

So the n3ds fire emblem is FULLY customizable?!

With the exception of the fire emblem 3dsxl which I forgot to cancel, all of my orders won't be arriving until next week. Sucks to be sure, but it's alright for the most part.

Xenoflare

Less than two hours to go. GODS THE WAIT

When I was getting breakfast in the mall I saw two kids sitting outside of EB with their 3dses.

I ordered Fire Emblem when it was 49.99 and assumed the 30% off would be off of that, but I guess somewhere between E3 and now amazon dropped it to 44.99 for a bit so now I'm only paying 35 bucks for it. That's awesome.

Luigi87

Aww yiss
12733476_1669889889942168_4141060233251158083_n.jpg

kswiston

So my copy of Conquest shipped from Best Buy today but wont get here until Tuesday...

Am I wrong in assuming that I can just go to Bestbuy in person today, buy a copy of Conquest at regular price, and then just return my shipped copy with the receipt from the in store purchase for a refund as long as they are getting a sealed copy back?

So my copy of Conquest shipped from Best Buy today but wont get here until Tuesday...

Am I wrong in assuming that I can just go to Bestbuy in person today, buy a copy of Conquest at regular price, and then just return my shipped copy with the receipt from the in store purchase for a refund as long as they are getting a sealed copy back?

You can do that.

Luigi87

You can do that.

As DoctorWho said, yes. It's something quite a few of us here frequently do.
We call it Shop'n'Swap!

killroy87

We should really just describe this method in the OP

ahdurian

lol my parents are apparently annoyed with me for ordering so much crap
UPS package came in with my forgot-to-cancel FE Fates:SE package

and then my two Amazon packages with my SE and the one I'm selling to Kuro on here came through
and I told them I'm still waiting for my BB SF5 package to come in today too

oh joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom