• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom teases new PS4 game

xs0pv67.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU

Sakurai would be proud.

Amir0x

Banned
did anyone else find it funny that he says

"it'll even be able to turn heads overseas"

like that's their goal or something... 'make something to make the westerners say 'wow' haha

WITHE1982

Another heartfelt plea for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Despite the obvious flaws and shit sales of the first game I'd just love the chance to enter that world again on next-gen. Just imagine the boss fights @ 1080p 60FPS.

wmlk

Don't worry ya'll. Catbirds and Dinosaurs will one day walk the earth. In the mean time, cheer up. More SOULS!

TLG not big enough. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but I mean in terms of overall appeal. TLG has two handicaps, one is that jabroni that looks like an oversized turkey, and the other is that six year old who looks like he's never seen something like that before.

Personally, I'm not sure how people are supposed to connect with something that doesn't exist. It's not like its Jurassic Park.

It's probably Dino Crisis.

Amir0x

Banned
It's probably Dino Crisis.

The dinosaurs is in reference to Horizon, Guerrilla Games sci-fi/tribal open world RPG the size of Witcher that has co-op gameplay but focuses on singleplayer. There are giant mechanical dinosaurs that are in the game

That thing you're thinking, guys? It won't be that. I'm hoping for something good too, but let's be real: When did Capcom last do something right?

wmlk

The dinosaurs is in reference to Horizon, Guerilla Games sci-fi/tribal open world RPG the size of Witcher that has co-op gameplay but focuses on singleplayer. There are giant mechanical dinosaurs that are in the game

Yeah, sure, but that doesn't mean other games can't have it too.

GrayDock

Dragon's Dogma 2 with more pawns and real coop party for some areas or missions (Destiny-like maybe) and we've got the gotg.
I know I'm dreaming....

Shengar

did anyone else find it funny that he says

"it'll even be able to turn heads overseas"

like that's their goal or something... 'make something to make the westerners say 'wow' haha
The irony is that historically, westerner already turn heads when Capcom just being themselves, creating Japanese game with Japanese identity, not trying to cater foreign taste.
Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2 Dragon's Dogma 2

tumblr_m37go7mT0Z1r9rjs4.gif

Here's the Dragon's Dogma sequel you waiting for *throws Deep Down

DieH@rd

Banned
C'mon people. We all know they will focus their efforts on shitting out another action filled Resident Evil game.

:-/

Carbonox

Only a new mainline Resident Evil or Devil May Cry (primarily the latter) would catch my interest at this point. Dino Crisis or Onimusha would also be awesome but I won't hold my breath for those IP's being resurrected.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
MMO maybe. But placing a brand new mainline title for a home console? Capcom is stupid but no way they would kill their franchise

I'd settle for an upscaled console port of 4, to be honest. It's a shame they're not even doing a WiiU version this time around.

Top Bottom