• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chelsea fans prevent black man boarding Paris metro train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardcore Soccer fans are the worst. Nothing good ever comes from them.

And in southamerica it's some kind of drug, people care more about this shit than important changes to working laws and rights...

To be fair in some places hardcore football fans can actually help with political issues. During the big anti-government protests in Turkey a few years back, the big football club supporter groups united and used their power to mobilize fans to help the protesters (the core of which were left wing hippy types).

Also they can be great with organising banners/displays/orchestrating the chanting etc. helping create really loud and goosebump-inducing atmospheres.

The problem is when the passion turns into violence and racism.

Amir0x

Banned
It isn't even that tho. People like this do this crap because they want to be part of the gang and act 'hard'. I bet a few of them even have black mates (well I hope they don't after this).

Isn't wanting to be part of a 'gang' or be perceived as 'hard' just an extension of the point anyway? Some self-loathing can be involved with that.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Response by Chelsea:

Chelsea have strongly condemned a group of their supporters who have been caught on video singing a racist song and preventing a black man from boarding the Paris Métro...

...The club said: “Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders.”

Also:

Nolan added that others on the platform looked on in disbelief: “There definitely was a culture shock. I heard a couple of French guys saying: ‘I can’t believe this. It’s insane.’”

Guardian.

DBT85

I hate being on a train with people going to football matches. A bit of a singalong is fine but the language on a public train and the attitudes are fucking disgraceful. One time a guy literally just pissed in the corner 20 seconds before the train stopped at the statin he was going to.

In contrast, when I went to Wembley to watch the NFL there were a bunch of Americans over to watch the game from both sides, as well as many Londoners going to the game and just using the public transport. That journey was all just fun and jokes and really nice all around.

I love football, I just cannot stand the fans most of the time in pubs and at games. Of course its a minority that are cunts from the majority, but its been going on far too long.

Well I guess that's what happens when people cry racist about every little thing, now the word lost all meaning. People shouldn't be proud of be racist, SMH.

The fact that you'd blame this on people that point out racism rather than the hateful bigots refusing the allow the man access to fundamental public services kinda says a lot about your character.

As Chelsea fan, I'm appalled to see this happen in a foreign city. You are fucking visitors of that city and country. You don't have the right to bully and refuse a city local on their own subway. What a bunch of racists, who deserve to be kicked out of the city and not allowed to attend a Chelsea FC game ever.

Chichikov

Hardcore Soccer fans are the worst. Nothing good ever comes from them.
Google antifa.
Educate yourself.

doKh3PG.jpg

"yesterday, today and especially tomorrow. ultras for life. antiracist forever".

EBlXIBD.jpg

MHYTUEn.jpg

"Jews and arabs refuse to be enemies".

zOAPuP9.jpg

"Football will be played with the heads of the nazis".
(Killah P. is greek rapper who was killed by neo-nazis).

Edit: some more, because why not, I got folders full of that shit -

fcQ89wS.jpg

795jz8R.jpg

aSdy3VH.jpg

Google antifa.
Educate yourself.

doKh3PG.jpg

"yesterday, today and especially tomorrow. ultras for life. antiracist forever".

EBlXIBD.jpg

MHYTUEn.jpg

"Jews and arabs refuse to be enemies".

zOAPuP9.jpg

"Football will be played with the heads of the nazis".
(Killah P. is greek rapper who was killed by neo-nazis).

These are great.

Afrikan

would've been a perfect time to have a fake real looking grenade... just as the doors are closing...pull it out, pull the pin, and toss it in ... only to see them go crazy in there for a few seconds.

Great of people who hate Chelsea to use this thread to pile on our fans I am both black and a Chelsea supporter and those lot disgusts me but I would appreciate if you'll stop with the gross generalization about all of Chelsea fan being like this

Mortemis

Banned
Well I guess that's what happens when people cry racist about every little thing, now the word lost all meaning. People shouldn't be proud of be racist, SMH.

There's levels to how shitty a post can be, I thought people wouldn't take it to mariana trench levels yet here we are.

FootballFan

Apart from Chelsea playing against PSG in Paris last night, what is the proof these morons are Chelsea fans?

In the video you hear them, they're yelling they're extremely original and genius chant, I'll type out the lyrics:

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

At around 12 seconds of the video when he is first trying to get in

There's another Chelsea chant at the start, they're wearing blue, this is right before the game etc.

Apart from Chelsea playing against PSG in Paris last night, what is the proof these morons are Chelsea fans?

The Twitter of one of the dudes was found, so it's definitely confirmed, but even without that it's just obvious. A bunch of English people in a Paris metro on a day Chelsea play Paris. Plus ironically a black Chelsea player's song was being sung further in the train.

In the video you hear them, they're yelling they're extremely original and genius chant, I'll type out the lyrics:

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

I think this chant gets unfair stick, the only other team I know that sings it is Aston Villa.

The only reason this chant grates people is because people hate us. Other teams have far more annoying chants.

Chichikov

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

There's another Chelsea chant at the start, they're wearing blue, this is right before the game etc.
It could be a false flag operation by those dastardly Fulham fans though, can't rule that out, we must consider all possibilities!

Esch

Banned
Great of people who hate Chelsea to use this thread to pile on our fans I am both black and a Chelsea supporter and those lot disgusts me but I would appreciate if you'll stop with the gross generalization about all of Chelsea fan being like this
I don't think anyone's saying all chelsea fans are like this but the Headhunters and stuff like 'Anton Ferdinand You Know What You Are' chants tend to stick out.

Derwind

They need to find these fuckers and publicly shame them, it needs to happen!

But people here told me racism is only an American problem

America has its own special brand of racism thats been carefully polished for the last 300 years.

England though doesn't exactly come off as having the most tolerant populous either, though my only encounter with the country was London. Not much of a fan since though.

MiszMasz

Chelsea fans are filth, it is known.
For this and antisemitism.
I don't mean all of them, of course, but as a Palace supporter I mean all of them.

Seventy70

In my imagination, the guy pulled out a grenade and threw it in there. The doors closed immediately after that and the racists died a horrible death.

What is also sad is that no one else who isn't racist or just a normal person let him in cause of bystander behaviour where they didn't want to go against this group who might turn violent since football fans could be quite drunk whenever I see them on public transport. Here in UK, they are pretty intimidating people at night, really wish I didn't have to go see movies or other things at night in central London. They always look like they're ready to start shit.

Yeah, I'm perfectly happy generalising drunk football fans at night. Tribalism and group mentality is strong with them that any neutral person is silenced or scared to speak against the group's actions.

Thing is, being a Chelsea fan is worse than being a racist.

Basically the ISIS of football.

Shit like this enrages me. But I'm supposed to remain nice and civil and polite in a world that hates me and anyone that has skin color similar to me.

no you dont, if you do thatd be a very frustrating way to live. if this happened on an american suvway you'd have "fans get the soul smacked outta them part deux". dude in the video just took that harassment like itvwas his job, people shouldnt just take shit like that.

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

CHELSEA
CHELSEA
CHELSEAAAAAAA

lol
but i honestly can't hear it, just the racist song at the end when the camera is up close.

Beefy

Shit like this enrages me. But I'm supposed to remain nice and civil and polite in a world that hates me and anyone that has skin color similar to me.

The World doesn't hate you. It's just a fact that the human race is flawed, some like these twats are even more flawed. You shouldn't let racists etc make you think every human is like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom