• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cinderella Girls |OT| A perfect fit for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Banned
The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls 4

lhsjSYg.png

These two are so cute together.

As someone said earlier, this was quite reminiscent of the first episode of the original Idolm@ster series, but I enjoyed it a lot more this time. It was nice seeing a little tidbit of each girl. That ending scene makes me even more excited for the next ep!

arHFPIf.png

Ranko please.

Corgi

Banned
dont really care much about the girls :/

I feel like they are running out of generic character archetypes lol.

Surprised russia chick is in this, pretty realistic/dark thing if you've read up on russian model agency shit that goes on in japan.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So is Riina Tada just pretending to like rock music or does she just not want to reveal she likes Natsuki Kimura?

DiGiKerot

So is Riina Tada just pretending to like rock music or does she just not want to reveal she likes Natsuki Kimura?

I think it's that she likes rock, but her actually appreciation, or at least knowledge, of it is presently real shallow, so she's hamming things way up in an attempt to overcompensate. It's cute, I guess, but I presume that the truth is going to come out eventually in her character episode.

Rainy

Banned
I think it's that she likes rock, but her actually appreciation, or at least knowledge, of it is presently real shallow, so she's hamming things way up in an attempt to overcompensate. It's cute, I guess, but I presume that the truth is going to come out eventually in her character episode.

Yeah that's what I thought too. Betcha she was secretly listening to songs from 765 pro!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Or maybe it was a really hardcore track called "I'll rip out your heart and do a poo on your head".

Rainy

Banned
Man half the girls tried to pull a Miki in that episode!

But it was really just Miku

Interesting name for the subgroup...guessing we will finally hear a song by them next episode.

DiGiKerot

Particularly after the last couple of episodes, the animation was rough this week, particularly when it came to continuity - there's a bunch of minor fluctuations between cuts, but during that scene where Miku challenges our leads to Pop-up Pirate, Miria and Rika's cat ears seem to disappear and reappear with every other cut.

Some cute gags, though. I got a laugh out of Anzu dropping lines from her character song, Anzu no Uta, throughout the strike in the cafe. Meedee Meedee indeed.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Who invited the circus freak? And keep it away from Anzu!

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU KNEW I'D SEE THIS!! :O LOL

================================

IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - 04-05

7xR9SXM.png

The Queen Kaede and Aki Yamato. Hnnnnng!

That nya-girl is getting on my nerves haha! Glad to see my girl Kaede getting more screen time.

Rainy

Banned
The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 6

I liked the Love Laika song but as Metroid said in the anime thread, I would love for some subs. Also the unicode subbing for Anya is a bit much after 6 episodes lol.
Mio is upset over something that should be expected...I mean it is their debut after all. The blame is probably going to come down on the producer for being cruel about it though. At least Rin gave off that impression. Really want to see what happens next week. I'm also wondering if we learn more about the Producer's past. The chief said something along the lines of "I hope this is positive for you too." Hm maybe something bad went down in the past? Who knows!
Also wasn't the reporter at the beginning the same one from the original imas anime?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Cinderella girls 6
In this episode, we witness Producer AMAZING communication skills. Such persuasion. Much argument. Very convincing. Wow!
Motorbike-chan should have really consider her position and not blaming producer. Her expectation for a debut is unrealistic.
Both parties are at fault here.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - 06

Episode was doing so well until Mio's bullshit/Producers' terrible communication skills happened. I'm conflicted on who I should be angry at. I mean you have Mio who for some crazy reason believed she'd be pulling a crowd similar to that of Mika (hahahahaha!) and then acted childishly when reality set in, then you have Producer who seems as oblivious to shit like a harem protagonist. Come on man, you have a group of young girls trying to become famous, and you're their prime source of encouragement and acknowledgement. You can't be dense in a setting like this. Geez!

Anyway let's talk about the best moment in this show: Love Laika's deubt. We were already teased at Minami and Anastasia's compatibility in prior episodes, but to see them work the stage together (not to mention the sweet private moment between the two before it) was incredibly beautiful. Their white dresses and that choreography weren't put together by mere coincidence. Without a doubt these two will be the yuri couple powerhouse that I've been hoping for!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well at least the iM@S storyline of someone giving up and then having to be dragged back into the group is over with and we can get back to focusing on Miku.

Corgi

Banned
This whole eps and ending of last eps was fucking retarded.

None of this drama makes any sense. It's beyond anime logic.

Oh well hope they get back to the girls that matter next eps.

This whole eps and ending of last eps was fucking retarded.

None of this drama makes any sense. It's beyond anime logic.

Oh well hope they get back to the girls that matter next eps.

It was actually impressive how episode 7 took the awful ending of the previous episode and turned it into a well directed and compelling piece of television.

Alastor

The thread title sure is sneaky. It's the second time I enter this topic hoping it's something worthwhile to watch.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The thread title sure is sneaky. It's the second time I enter this topic hoping it's something worthwhile to watch.
The fairy tail Cinderella was all about finding the one who the glass slipper was a perfect fit for. Nothing sneaky about referencing that.

Rainy

Banned
happy birthday cat girl.

Meanwhile watched the latest episode. Done pretty well, liked it a lot. Wonder what's going to happen next.

soc

Yes, it was a recap episode (official Twitter was calling it a special program lol). edit: Nvm, it looks like it was an actual special program and the recap is airing online.

Rainy

Banned
The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 8

Enjoyed this episode. Ranko is super cute! Wish they subbed some of the stuff he wrote down and the song Ranko sang at the end though. I like how they're trying to make the Producer break out of his shell, shows that he's changing even more due to the girls. I can't wait to see who they focus on next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom