• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cinderella Girls |OT| A perfect fit for anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoinArt

My understanding is that while the Play store has automated app approval, every app on the iOS store has been vetted at least briefly by a real person. On the Play store, submission to availability takes a few hours, tops, while I understand it can be days sometimes for iOS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The stories sure are long in this. Thank goodness I found an autoplay option so I can just leave it running in the background.

So I guess the whole Farmville office part is just there to farm crafting materials which you can also get by completing levels.

I could upgrade some stuff by tapping on the orange hammer button but sometimes I was prompted to use a loveca, I accidentally did it one time but after that I could continue upgrading it or something. I have no idea how it all works precisely and what the benifit of upgrading something actually is.

--------------

I hope the game will have some way to get gems for free like in Love Live.

--------------

If you buy a new song at the jukebox you also get it as a live, seems to be a good way to spend your first coins.

Lockon

There an invite campaign up now from what I see. You can get 50 stars per person up to 250 stars (5 friends).

Here the campaign page:
http://ss.idolmaster.jp/campaign_top/index?rnd=326859605

pJ4b.png

Put your ID on the top box
Friend ID on the bottom box
Hit submit (big pink button)

Here's my ID: 904285408

There an invite campaign up now from what I see. You can get 50 stars per person up to 250 stars (5 friends).

Here the campaign page:
http://ss.idolmaster.jp/campaign_top/index?rnd=326859605

Put your ID on the top box
Friend ID on the bottom box
Hit submit (big pink button)

Here's my ID: 904285408

To add to this , I found this on the /r/starlightstage subreddit.

If you go to this website you can participate in the invite campaign.

How to:

1. Look under the small blue banner

2. Fill in your ID (found on your profile in the game) in the first field.

3. Fill in your friend his ID in the second field

4. Press OK

5. You get 250 Jewels, your friend gets 50 (relog ingame or go to title screen and go back in. Should be in present box)

You can do this in both ways. So he/she can fill in his/her ID in the first field and then yours in the second. Or you could actually do both at once if you are nice.

I'm still trying to find out the full extend of this, but it should only be doable a maximum of 5 times.

EDIT: Looks like you can only get 250 once. It seems that it's actually the one you "invited" that should fill out the form, so you get 250 gems and the inviter (second field) gets 50 gems to a maximum of 250 gems (5 times).

-----------

These translations could also come in handy

http://imgur.com/a/c61YF

And this general tutorial on Tumblr

http://love-laika.tumblr.com/post/128299356058/so-you-wanna-play-starlight-stage

CoinArt

I saved for a 10-draw, 'cause that's what I do in gacha games. I guess that ensures at least one S or better?

At any rate:

Two of the same. In a game where that's not necessary to transform them. Yay. I don't even know who this is (though, to be fair, the only Cinderella Girl I know is Anzu due to her working=death meme leaking).

Almost disappointing enough to make me wish I'd rerolled. Oh well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's Miho Kohinata, who, incidentally, Uzuki teamed up with at the end of the latest episode of the show.

But you got Miku so you've basically won the game. Well done!

If you want to raise the level of a card you need two of the same so there is a benefit to getting more than one (at least that's what I gathered from the pictures in the tool tip)

CoinArt

If you want to raise the level of a card you need two of the same so there is a benefit to getting more than one (at least that's what I gathered from the pictures in the tool tip)

Yeah, I went ahead and raised her star level, but I don't really know what that does. Any ideas?

CoinArt

Oh, apparently I should have read that tumblr guide.

By consuming more of the same cards, you increase an idols star level, which will yield you more money and items when they perform

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh, apparently I should have read that tumblr guide.

Tested this with one card I had many dupes of. Max star level for it was 5 and the coin multiplier goes from 1.01 to 1.05.

Considering how much this game gives you commons you'll probably be better off leveling up first.

EDIT: Interesting. You can't level up using the same character.

Yaari

Played a bit on Bluestacks, no reroll. It's amazing how much effort went into this, makes LLSIF look really bland.

Also I'm playing this other game and they are no longer giving out codes due to some change in Apple policy. I wonder if it will affect the pre-reg codes for this game.

Labrys

Has anyone compiled a song list+what rank they're unlocked at yet? I want to play Star, Shine and Susume Otome as soon as I can.

DiGiKerot

Has anyone compiled a song list+what rank they're unlocked at yet? I want to play Star, Shine and Susume Otome as soon as I can.

Susume Otome variants has been coming up on the rotation for Limited Access songs for the last couple of days - if you hit that toggle under PRP counter/performance settings icon in the top-right of the song select screen, it should be there, at least for another 12 hours or so.

Star!! you get for clearing Chapter 1.2 of the story, I think. The level requirement isn't high, so you get that quickly.

Labrys

Susume Otome variants has been coming up on the rotation for Limited Access songs for the last couple of days - if you hit that toggle under PRP counter/performance settings icon in the top-right of the song select screen, it should be there, at least for another 12 hours or so.

Star!! you get for clearing Chapter 1.2 of the story, I think. The level requirement isn't high, so you get that quickly.

Gotcha, thank you!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Think I'm going to aim for 2500 gems and go for a guarantee roll when the new set comes in.

I should probably get that pre-registered thing sorted as well.

At least I learn that completely skipping a story has no penalty. So that's sped that up.

Yaari

Did the pre-reg code give a special card or something too?

Also do the characters have skills like they do in LLSIF?

Did the pre-reg code give a special card or something too?

Also do the characters have skills like they do in LLSIF?

I think it was just 1000 star gems, which trandlate to 4 rolls (20 loveca)

Characters do have skills, I think I've seen a few of them activate. I don't know what they do though.

Leader skills also appear, as well as selecting a friend to get their skill.

-----------

This game borrows a lot of mechanics from Love Live and added some improvements to them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I cleared a song on Master and unlocked a new song. No idea if that was by coincidence.

CoinArt

Man, the odds of getting a rare in local scouting must be abysmal. I have to have done the 10-pull close to a dozen times by now, and have only gotten one.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man, the odds of getting a rare in local scouting must be abysmal. I have to have done the 10-pull close to a dozen times by now, and have only gotten one.

Well it was the same in SIF. Rares were hard to get in regular pulls.

At least here all girls are equal so I'm guessing all will get Rs, SRs, and SSRs avoiding the reject syndrome of SIF where you basically don't use 90% of the cast because you can only get them in normal form.

elhaym

Ok! I have a crap account on my Android phone (Waiting for iOS so I can use my prereg on my iPad). Dropped $1 on the 60 gem thing draw and pulled some SR I have no idea who it even is. I should probably finish watching imas and CG now..

(Oh god I'm posting outside of the SIF thread, someone save me)

My ID is 789215217.

Do SR's wear another costume in the 3D lives or do they just wear the OG Cinderella Girls outfit?

Oh, if you tap

6Ry0mAnh.jpg

This button

You'll get some missions, if you complete all of them you unlock a song, the first "card" filled itself out almost automatically, only had to change the description of my profile.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I was kindly given a new account with the SR Miku card rolled so I've started again.

Luckily I had hardly done much so I've almost caught up with where I was before.

My ID is 557485133

Tell me if you want to do the invitation trick so we add each other.

Yaari

Still rerolling. Not sure how Data Transfer works. I had a SR but I didn't figure it out, so I had to delete the virtual device with that one.

If anyone can tell me I'l ldrop em in here. I'm going until I got a SSR.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm struggling to even finish a song on hard. I'm awful at this game haha.

I should note that having restarted and redone the same song on Master I didn't unlock the other song so I guess it was unlocked for another reason.

Well I've been playing LLSIF for a while so that's helped though Cindy Gal seems to play along with the melody whereas SIF focuses on the rhythm so the timings are different.

Vylash

Still rerolling. Not sure how Data Transfer works. I had a SR but I didn't figure it out, so I had to delete the virtual device with that one.

If anyone can tell me I'l ldrop em in here. I'm going until I got a SSR.
you gotta link your bamco id

StayDead

Anyone else playing this with a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?

Seems to make my phone really hot and wondering if it's just my phone struggling with it or if it's the game itself.

Hachitora

Probably won't play much until the game comes out on ios, but just dropping in to say I'll be part of the Cinderella Squad here. Also, I have an SR Mika thx to a friend's rerolls ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, and ID is 720932911. Havin a bit of trouble understanding how the inviting thing works. So, I can "invite" up to 5 people, but I can only "be invited" by one person, right? And I get a total of 500 for fulfilling both?

CoinArt

Seems to make my phone really hot and wondering if it's just my phone struggling with it or if it's the game itself.

My s5 gets pretty hot, though not worryingly so. Turn off the animations and see if that helps.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

My nexus7 gets a bit hot in one corner. I just stick to 2D mode since it is less distracting anyway. You have MV mode (unlocked by beating master) to admire the 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom