• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Confirmed: Transformers Devastation is made by PlatinumGames

SerTapTap

Platinum's gotta make money somehow.

It is sort of interesting to me that AAA seems a bit more open to cel shading lately...at least Activision, for licensed products that are already cartoony. A narrow opening, but I'll still hope AAA starts to spread out into more than a single visual style...one of these decades.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Haha I'm not fully sure how I feel about this right now. I mean I def want a new Platinum game but Transformers...

KDC720

Not what I expected, but I'll reserve judgement till I see some gameplay. It is Platinum after all.

The Cybertron games were really fun, and although this is likely a different genre, I think it could work with the license.

Raiku

mjlol.png

Box art is horrid. Well at least the fonts are which kills the rest of it. Looks cheap.

Game looks cool though. Can't wait to see it in motion.

You guys should be happy that platinum is getting work from a big publisher like Activision. Sure we aren't getting vanquish 2, or MGR but it's still platinum games I didn't play korra but I trust them that the game will be fun probably better than those cool PS3 games

Toxi

Banned
And the meltdowns begin, this year even before E3 started, great.
Indeed.

Seriously this is what they have been hyping up? looks like garbage.

I mean I'm i back in 2007

Hahahahaha I knew it would just be some licensed shit.
I'm so disappointed by this I'm hysterically laughing.

What a waste of talent. I guess they got to make their money somehow.

Nimby

Banned
I don't believe this is the Platinum game that's getting hyped. This isn't something to "cry" over like PG_jp said.

It looks nice, I'm not a fan of these franchises though but my sister might be interested.

Top Bottom