• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Timu

i5eJtk9LMRlaZ.png

ibx8c3gG3Ff7AH.png

iglUBKVGvpCru.png

-griffy-

Banned
Weird that it captured the camera capture icon.
If you press the share button when the capture icon is on screen it captures it.

I think what happens is people take a screenshot by holding the share button, or tapping it if they have it set up that way, and then enter the share menu to upload it. However, the system also takes a screenshot whenever you enter the share menu too. So you will have the one "clean" screenshot and then the one taken when you enter the menu which of course has the capture icon from when you took the first shot. And then browsing the thumbnails of the shots you have what look like two identical screenshots, and it's hard to notice the capture icon. So people end up uploading the second shot with the icon since it is newer and higher up the list.

UNCMark

Banned
If you press the share button when the capture icon is on screen it captures it.

I think what happens is people take a screenshot by holding the share button, or tapping it if they have it set up that way, and then enter the share menu to upload it. However, the system also takes a screenshot whenever you enter the share menu too. So you will have the one "clean" screenshot and then the one taken when you enter the menu which of course has the capture icon from when you took the first shot. And then browsing the thumbnails of the shots you have what look like two identical screenshots, and it's hard to notice the capture icon. So people end up uploading the second shot with the icon since it is newer and higher up the list.

Ahh. I never see it because to share I just hit the PS button and then go to my profile and hit the Content icon. Then I share from there. Sony needs to create an option that disables the auto-pic/movie when you hold the share button. That's just dumb to me. Why would I want a pic of my UI?

Ryuuga

Banned
The Killzone Shadowfall shots are phenomenal. Every time I see some of the MP shots I can't help but go back and play some more. Also I really underestimated Knack as far as visuals go, the geometry and AA is certainly impressive.

chadboban

Probably My Game of the Year. I smiled the entire time!!!
Captain2.jpg

Man I don't even think screenshots do this game justice. Watched a couple of videos of it and it has this lovely stop motion effect to it's animations that's really pleasant to look at and seems really unique compared to anything I've seen before.

Cmagus

Does somebody have shots of Knack that aren't environments with a bunch of rocks? If what's been shown in this thread is any indication the game's got a really bad case of launch jank copy-paste-itis.

Well I am sitting on a bunch and I know some others are because of spoilers of some of the later areas. Here are a few not in the wilderness stages

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I loved that game and want to see another one of those.=3
I know, right? Really enjoyed that back on the Dreamcast.

Those Knack shots with the relic-based architecture are a Dead Ringer for some of the environments in that game.

Top Bottom