• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 5 Plus |OT| ( + )( + )

GorillaJu

There is a method by using Lisa, search in YouTube, I finished it and I don't even know how to use Lisa.

Tried this out and it's better than playing hard as Kokoro for sure. No mental process at all, just reptetition, even though the result is about the same, I went out around round 60, I prefer trying it this way.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
"Lisa Legendary Surivival" it'll be on Youtube.

Also WTF did I wake up to?

BITa2lqCcAAzVgJ.jpg

BITa8ftCEAM9xF7.jpg

BITbAeoCEAAki3Z.jpg

BITbEKTCAAEw3M4.jpg

I hate fighting games.

Squire

Banned
My eyesssss!!!!!

Those are some really good screen captures from your Vita though. Well done.

They're bullshots. I pulled them from TK's site.

The latter three are from the gravure movies though. The first one is just the full shot of Ayane's new bikini that they never released.

The first one is just the full shot of Ayane's new bikini that they never released.

?

Isn't it part of their Paradise Sexy DLC for the girls that was released in Japan?

If I'm not mistaken of course. I've seen it used in a user video for a lose pose of Ayane on Youtube.

Squire

Banned
?

Isn't it part of their Paradise Sexy DLC for the girls that was released in Japan?

If I'm not mistaken of course. I've seen it used in a user video for a lose pose of Ayane on Youtube.

It is, but when they were releasing official screens of those suits they never released one for Ayane. We've all seen it by now though, yeah.

TheSeks

Wow, simple match is dead or matchmaking continues to suck. :/

Inorigo said:
t is, but when they were releasing official screens of those suits they never released one for Ayane.

I can tell you right now, you're wrong. Ayane has that swimsuit in the Paradise Pack.

#partoftheproblembutifitstimelimitedfuckitIwantedHitomi'spoolsideoutfit

Squire

Banned
I can tell you right now, you're wrong. Ayane has that swimsuit in the Paradise Pack.

#partoftheproblembutifitstimelimitedfuckitIwantedHitomi'spoolsideoutfit

You don't need to tell me I'm wrong, since you don't know what I mean. I know the suit is in the Paradise Pack. The screenshot itself is new. They just put it up on the site last week.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Got my confidence back after a few wins, then started to suck again so quit while I was ahead. I finally got enough titles for Alpha, so the trophy hunt end is in sight.
Survival Master is going to be the asshole trophy isn't it? I was practising the Lisa combo in training but only got up to the 10th person on Legend, when Kokoro did a 40 hit combo because I missed an input.

TheSeks

Nothing but ninjas in Simple Match. >:| Proceed to mirror them or pick another ninja and whomp them.

TheSeks

Search from F to S+. You'll generally get a match within 10 mins. Matchmaking sucks ass.

Nah, it's just a coincidence. LisaRaye isn't that popular by a long shot.
you'd be surprised, I saw a kung fu dvd where a Hong Kong director was saying the fight scene from the Player's Club was one of the best female fight scenes ever. LOL

No more costume DLC for 360?

Amber with dat NATURAL hair tonight!

Candice should take notes. Her hair/make-up/overall styling hasn't changed a single bit. At least Angie discovered the flat iron.

So I bought the premium swimsuit DLC set. Figured, might as well get it before it's gone. And I still have my rank, but trying to get everything back is gonna be a real pain

TheSeks

Any good listing of unlockables in this? Gamefaqs only has the trophies and omg mode.

There's only outfits and OMG mode.

Legendary outfits can be gotten with ranked, otherwise unlock Legendary and beat Arcade/Time Attack/Survival with no continues.

Oh, and Titles, but titles aren't that important.

Mesharey

TheSeks

303/500 matches played. I'm so tired of fighting Ninjas in simple match. Pick other characters, dudes.

TheSeks

S/Balance Patch/fixing the fucking matchmaking for cross-play.

Please2bthis.

TheSeks

Only got 80 more fights to play for DOA5+ is my life. Hoorah. Too bad the online is slowly dying. :/

TheSeks

Not like it's truly Cross-Play. It's only cross-play in matchmaking.

Also 500 rounds played online. Goodbye DOA5+'s online mode since I doubt you'll ever be fixed. And goodbye to the terrible Ninja or Ninja community.

Skilletor

Not like it's truly Cross-Play. It's only cross-play in matchmaking.

Also 500 rounds played online. Goodbye DOA5+'s online mode since I doubt you'll ever be fixed. And goodbye to the terrible Ninja or Ninja community.

lol.

I will never understand why people do stupid shit they don't enjoy for digital e-peen notifications.

Pretty sure "Coming to PS3 and 360" means, you know, that.

SHHHHHHH LET ME DREAM.

I actually play DoA on Vita quite a bit. :( Just not online. It would suck to not have the latest version.

TheSeks

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play online. But the netcode is bad. Why they couldn't use DOA2U's which was perfect... I'll never know.

Dantis

Still hyped for them to show the new whateveritis. If it's a full retail release, we better be talking about a shedload more content.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Only got 80 more fights to play for DOA5+ is my life. Hoorah. Too bad the online is slowly dying. :/

You scum, I've only just unlocked Christie's suit. I thought I had played more than 100 ranked matches, turns out the other 200 weren't. Sheeeit! I'll keep plodding along.

Top Bottom