• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

It's just the website giving wrong info.
Happens to me nearly every reset with PoEs or raids.
Don't worry, in game it will be reset. :)

Hmm... okay. I hope so! I've been running them every week because I want the VoG helmet with a nice discipline stat roll >.>

When Gjallarhorn drops and I'm using it to defeat the boss I just wanna break my Destiny disc. Not much I can get from the nightfall that I want though besides celestial nighthawk and another horseman.

mamoui

If someone is no scared with playing with someone remoteplaying from a few thousand km, i have two spots for thé nightfall.
Psn is mamoui0

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Staring up NF if anyone wants to join. I won't be checking here until after I'm done probably. PSN is KC_Darkness, join in. No mic atm, wife is sleep.

Thanks for the run! Sorry for only being 31! Got Obsidian Mind for my Warlock, not sure if it's nice or what.

oSoLucky

Thanks for the run! Sorry for only being 31! Got Obsidian Mind for my Warlock, not sure if it's nice or what.

Of course. It's really good for burning through strikes and anything with a ton of mobs that you can 1 shot with it. So probably PoE rounds too.

PuMa

Congrats Puma!

Twins? Whoa! Comgrats and good luck.

Congrats, Puma!

Yeeeeeah!

Awesome. Start working on those exotic collections for their 16th birthdays!

Yeah! That's awesome man! Congrats to you and the wife!

Congratulations!

Edit: lol 'fale human'

kid's just been born :p

Whoa congrats! Lots of little guardians being born, T-minus 3 months until mine joins the fray

Congrats man!

Congrats Puma! There must be something in the water with these Destiny Players wives getting pregnant.

Oh my god, congratulations!

Congrats! :)

I don't understand how you were able to choose the classes but congrats anyway.

Start farming Gjallahorns now...

Congrats Puma! The next generation of Guardians looks to be in great hands.

Grats on the twins! My daughter is 2mo now and I cannot be happier. Destiny will be here waiting.

That's beautiful puma. Huge congrats. Also don't envy your nights for the next 3 months. I can't imagine having twins. One little one is already on heroic mode. Twins has to be a no burn night fall lol

Congrats man! You got yourself quite a handful. The sleepless nights await.

soon_meme_collection_640_14.jpg

Congrats!!! Amazing . . .

Thanks everyone! DGAF is the best.

We finally get to go home today, yay.

Oh and narmer, I clearly didn't choose the classes or else I surely would have chosen a titan.

;-p

broony

I hardly play crucible, and I need the 100 marks in a week trophy for platinum.

I am having a hard time working out how many marks you get for a win and a loss after house of wolves release. Is it 4 for a loss and 6 for a win?

Does the nightfall bonus affect marks you earn?

Is there a way to maximise your time? A particular game type better than another for earning them?

ocean

Banned
I hardly play crucible, and I need the 100 marks in a week trophy for platinum.

I am having a hard time working out how many marks you get for a win and a loss after house of wolves release. Is it 4 for a loss and 6 for a win?

Does the nightfall bonus affect marks you earn?

Is there a way to maximise your time? A particular game type better than another for earning them?
6 for a win, 4 for a loss. It used to be 3 and 2 until like a month or two ago so you're in luck :p

As for modes: there isn't a super huge difference in the time it takes for a match to end across modes in my experience. Probably Clash or Control?

And no, Nightfall won't boost Mark gains (only rep).

broony

6 for a win, 4 for a loss. It used to be 3 and 2 until like a month or two ago so you're in luck :p

As for modes: there isn't a super huge difference in the time it takes for a match to end across modes in my experience. Probably Clash or Control?

And no, Nightfall won't boost Mark gains (only rep).

Thank you! Not too bad then.

noomi

Hmmm anyway to find out what the Queens Bounties are today? I'm currently at work and bungie.net doesn't seem to show them.

I'm missing two bounties that I can make 5 grimoire from each, want to get those done...

Deku Tree

Hmmm anyway to find out what the Queens Bounties are today? I'm currently at work and bungie.net doesn't seem to show them.

I'm missing two bounties that I can make 5 grimoire from each, want to get those done...

Just go to the spot and kill the enemy to get the grimoire. You don't need to wait for the bounty to appear.

Joined a lfg team for VoG and no one wanted to relic templar,gatekeeper or Atheon so i said ill do the damn thing and i did it quite well no wipes at templar or GK.Many wipes at Atheon until i got teleported each time to run relic it was fun and my first time cordinating the whole raid dgaf has taught me well.

You don't even need the bounties to get the grimoire. Just go kill whoever it is.

Owensboro

Pardon the incredibly basic PS4 question, but I see people say "hop in" to their game a lot... is there a way to join someone's game without both people being "friends"? Or are all you people already on each other's friend lists? Up to this point I've always thought you had to get someone on your friend's list in order to join their game / invite them if you don't see them actually in world (and hit the "inspect/invite" button). I know you can set your fireteam to "anyone", but I figured that was just for people running around in the same zone about to do a quest.

If you can join without inviting...I'm sorry I spammed everyone with all those friend requests in order to set up raids :p

noomi

Clearly the game is telling you to join the dark side.

NEVAAAARRRRRR! Well.... maybe one day :p For now I'm good with 2 hunters and a titan :)

Once I get that lock, I'll also get my platinum trophy lol, everything else is done!

Just go to the spot and kill the enemy to get the grimoire. You don't need to wait for the bounty to appear.

You don't even need the bounties to get the grimoire. Just go kill whoever it is.

Woah... really? That's awesome! Thanks for the info guys, I'll get this done after work today :)

Just casually saving Wicked and Rubenov's flawless asses.
Pardon the incredibly basic PS4 question, but I see people say "hop in" to their game a lot... is there a way to join someone's game without both people being "friends"? Or are all you people already on each other's friend lists? Up to this point I've always thought you had to get someone on your friend's list in order to join their game / invite them if you don't see them actually in world (and hit the "inspect/invite" button). I know you can set your fireteam to "anyone", but I figured that was just for people running around in the same zone about to do a quest.

If you can join without inviting...I'm sorry I spammed everyone with all those friend requests in order to set up raids :p

Yeah, you can just invite them to party chat and join that way. Never done it myself, but that's how I understand it.

ocean

Banned

Most of the regulars have each other by now. Otherwise you can join someone's game via party chat if their fireteam is open to Public and not Friends Only.

Owensboro

Yeah, you can just invite them to party chat and join that way. Never done it myself, but that's how I understand it.

Most of the regulars have each other by now. Otherwise you can join someone's game via party chat if their fireteam is open to Public and not Friends Only.

Okay, good. I knew you could invite from Party Chat, but my understanding is they need to be on someone's friend list to get invite to Party Chat in the first place. Or, wait, I think you can search someone's name and set up a party chat too? I suppose that's a less invasive way than shooting a friend request... but I like having a stable of people on my list who can just join my game if I start up a nightfall.

I was just worried I was shooting friend requests to everyone in order to group up when there's a simple World of Warcraft "/invite"-esq system I missed that's buried in the PS4 or Destiny UI somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom