• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Well see how far alliances go in this game. The good thing is that new clans are rather easy to make. If it's found that xbox members make up a large minority then xbox centric gaf members would be welcome to make their own and join an alliance with other gaf.

Great idea. Also sounds a deal easier than trying to sort out someones platform, then sorting out the group they should be going to

EU GAF operating at lightning speed. Thanks!
Hell of a team :D

Bennicus

If you haven't been accepted into the primary DestinyGAf group, please quote this post with your Bungie name.

Sorry VB, trying again. Every time I click to apply the main group I get "We've encountered an error, please try again later.(3)", but when I refresh the page afterwards it looks like my request is pending (I have the "Cancel request" option available to me). I checked again this morning and my request has disappeared so I reapplied. Do I show up in your list?

I'm sure once most people can set their console of choice as their clan we could reopen up clans for say xbox so they get filled up. Many different ways to not screw over xbox members. So don't worry if you think you'll be stuck with a few members only as reopening up member application takes like 5 seconds.

Skele7on

Banned
I just wish people would state their Region when applying....

I have 8 in EU2 and I have no idea who they are....

*sigh* I'm certainly not searching 45 pages.

Could we make this a rule when joining?

If you're down to like 10 people or so who you can't find easily then just post a list with their names in the thread and tell them to claim or you'll delete in x amount of time.

Did a search through the thread earlier dude, the names of the people who applied haven't been mentioned once.

Suggest we clear the list down tonight if they are unclaimed?

purg3

slept with Malkin

It's actually in the OT for instructions on how to join

If you haven't already:

Please read Update 3, Update 3.5, Update 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 & Update 3.9

YOU MUST APPLY TO BOTH DESTINYGAF & DESTINYGAF [REGION]

YOU SET YOUR CONSOLE CLAN ON THE REGION GROUP!

PLEASE STATE YOUR REGION WHEN YOU APPLY!

Is the Join PS4 Clan button still broken? Every time, I try it, I get an error pop-up.

EDIT:

Just applied to NA East 3. I was in the general group but missed the scoop on the regional groups.

Daximuss

The following people will need to come forth and post before 12:00PM Eastern Standard Time today or you will have to reapply to North America Eastern 3:

DGOJG
Pops Maellard
KooPaL
xMETATRONx
Nocturnx
Bl4ckSunsh1n3
Yurikerr
Navy Bean
WhoaIsThatMars

Daximuss

Is the Join PS4 Clan button still broken? Every time, I try it, I get an error pop-up.

EDIT:

Just applied to NA East 3. I was in the general group but missed the scoop on the regional groups.

Approved.
The clan select option is a bit iffy right now due to high traffic on Bungie.net.
Give it a bit and it will let you set your clan.

Welcome!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Hiya.

I think I just applied to join the clan. Bungie's website doesn't fare too well on my phone via a data connection. First attempt errored out, second attempt said that an application was already pending.

PS4, Americas user. Played the alpha last month, started the beta last night, and have an outstanding preorder going back to October 2013.

Destiny ID = PSN ID = GAF ID = Mejilan

Edit: I'm better caught up on the process now. I have applied to the Destiny GAF main group and the NA NE3 region.

Thank you.

Pretty sure I applied? Gaf-PSN-Bungie ID = MisterShine

Can I join the regional group now or do I have to wait for the main group approval? Not 100% clear on that.

edit: Applied for NA East 3 anyway.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pretty sure I applied? Gaf-PSN-Bungie ID = MisterShine

Can I join the regional group now or do I have to wait for the main group approval? Not 100% clear on that.

Request to join both the main and regional, it shouldn't matter which one accepts you first. Then set your console clan preference in the regional group.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Hiya.

I think I just applied to join the clan. Bungie's website doesn't fare too well on my phone via a data connection. First attempt errored out, second attempt said that an application was already pending.

PS4, Americas user. Played the alpha last month, started the beta last night, and have an outstanding preorder going back to October 2013.

Edit: I'm better caught up on the process now. I have applied to the Destiny GAF main group and the NA NE3 region.

Thank you.

Updated my post confirming main group and region. Thank you, and apologies for the double post.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Hiya.

Thank you.

Approved for NA East 3, welcome!

Top Bottom