• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Shadownet

Banned
Unfortunately, I cannot accept members into DestinyGAF Primary group since I don't have admin privileges there yet, but I can accept you if you are in the Eastern North America region.

I can't even approve you to become admin of DestinyGAF Daximuss. Or any of the new admins we got yesterday either.

Everytime I go to Admins Tools> Members to try and look you guys up to promote you. this happen.

jcdDtU7.png

I'll check when I get online tonight. Can I check my clan tag myself or does someone have to see it under my name?
You can see it yourself when you look at your screen. :)

AngerdX

I can't even approve you to become admin of DestinyGAF Daximuss. Or any of the new admins we got yesterday either.

Everytime I go to Admins Tools> Members to try and look you guys up to promote you. this happen.

Yah seen plenty of rocket monkeys since release heh

My head spins from all this, i just hope they make our life alot easier come release.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Ok, I'm not going to reapply for DestinyGAF because even when I've raised the issue of application non-acceptance as one of the first people to sign up on the PS4 list, I still haven't managed to get in. I'm not going to bother looking back in to the topic to see any kind of justification because this beta only lasts for a few days.

Disappointed thoroughly in how this clan effort was handled. Thankfully, I have some gaffers added already and gave my codes to non-gaffers, so I haven't been playing this game alone for the most part.

I accepted you in NA EAST 3 this morning at 8:18am EST
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121580461&postcount=2245

Keep in mind there are 1000+ people applying to be in this group and it can be difficult given how many admins there are. Rest assured if your info is in this thread you will get added.

Shadownet

Banned
Ok, I'm not going to reapply for DestinyGAF because even when I've raised the issue of application non-acceptance as one of the first people to sign up on the PS4 list, I still haven't managed to get in. I'm not going to bother looking back in to the topic to see any kind of justification because this beta only lasts for a few days.

Disappointed thoroughly in how this clan effort was handled. Thankfully, I have some gaffers added already and gave my codes to non-gaffers, so I haven't been playing this game alone for the most part.

Honestly, you have no idea how hard us admins have to work for the past few weeks getting all of this set up. It is not our fault Bungie decided to set a low level clan limit for PS/XBOX. We are making the best of the tools available to us. But you seem pretty ungrateful. You don't have to join DestinyGAF, that is your choice, but please do not undermine the hard work that the admins have put to make sure this run smoothly as possible. Especially when they're doing this with no compensation, and purely for the love of NeoGAF and Destiny.

There are like 200+ applications we must go through alongside this thread to see if we recognize names and who are lurkers. Do you have any clue how much effort that shit takes for like the handful of mods we have in destinygaf not to mention the constantly crashing and slowed down bungie.net? We've already accepted 1000+ members and are still doing so but lo and behold the beta upped the traffic into the group like a motherfucker. There's no immediate necessity to join the main group since clans are limited in numbers. We all have jobs and other responsibilities I'm not fucking get paid to do this neither are the others. Instead of whining go play the beta. The beta that hasn't even fully implemented the clan system yet.

I don't mind people being stressed out because they aren't accepted yet. It happens. But the second you start blaming management due to selfish reasons on people who are taking free time out of their hands to help gaf people out, time we could spend playing the game, that's where I draw the line.

And seriously I can't emphasize enough how not being part of the main group when you're already in one of the regional ones is like the smallest of issues.

Skele7on

Banned

great post, seriously, I have given up my free time to help this clan.

We have had a lot of issues with people following basic instructions like tell us what region they're from.
The bungie implementation of this has been really hard so we have had to be flexible to accommodate all.
We have had to deal with timeouts, errors, slow speeds, site crashes, lag, random error codes and for what to build a great community?
Also having to go through literally 1000+ applications to go through and all of this why giving up our own Beta playtime.
You're not in the main DGAF, at least you're in a regional one, you could use the board there to say "hey guys come play, but no that's far too hard right?"

I also am laughing whilst I type this, as you do realize that even if you had been accepted into the main one,
there isn't any clan stuff implemented into the beta right? This is setup for day one 9/9/14.

Glad you're having such an amazing beta that you had to come back and tell us what a terrible job we're doing.
grow up, your cookies are still in the oven and after that they need some time to cool, so sit there with your milk and be a good child. or stop acting like one.

Imagine I'm posting a gif of Lucille bluth attacking the doctor right here. Because I'm on mobile and it's a pain to do anything in it, including the broken Bungie mobile app.

pushBAK

GAF Name: Pushbak

PSN ID or Gamertag: pushbak_

Past experience: Halo-Halo 4. Gears of War 1+2. Battlefield 1942-Battlefield 4. Unreal Tournament 99/2k3/2k4. Several MMOs.

Time Zone(s):CST

Primary Platform:pS4

Why should we choose you in less than 100 words: Played with GAF in GTA5 Online, had a blast. Great group of folks. I'm really enjoying Destiny, and want to play through as much of it's content as possible.

Hey, I just applied for DestinyGAF. I tried last night, but I guess I didn't do it correctly as a result of all of the updates, or I was over looked.

Display Name: HeyoRockbrealer
Regional Clan: Central NA 2
PSN ID: Heyo_Rockbreaker

Thanks for your hard work.

Requested to join DestinyGAF & DesintyGAF NA Central 2
Display name: Cronosblade

Note that when I tried to join DestinyGAF, it said an error occurred and I no longer see the join button. So not sure.....

ValfarHL

Thanks for EU invite!

So, how does VO work in this game? Trying to chat up some homies, but they only seem to dance whatever I say. Do you have to be in the same fireteam?

dustyherb

I Requested to join DestinyGAF & DesintyGAF NA West. My Display is dustyherb. Also when I tried to join DestinyGAF, there was an error message and I can't see a button to join anymore.

Top Bottom