• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

j-wood

Just sent a request to join the GAF clan!

Bungie wouldn't let me put a "-" in my display name, so it's JWood instead of j-wood.

Region - US West (so I also applied to US West 3)

Daximuss

Last call for the following applicants for North America Eastern 3:

DGOJG
Pops Maellard
KooPaL
xMETATRONx
Nocturnx
Yurikerr
WhoaIsThatMars

FrsDvl

Just sent a request to join the GAF clan!

Bungie wouldn't let me put a "-" in my display name, so it's JWood instead of j-wood.

Region - US West (so I also applied to US West 3)

Apply to West 2 please. We won't use west 3 till West 2 is full!

soy_yuma

Neo Member
Display Name: soyyuma
(Bungie does not allow '_' symbols)

PSN: soy_yuma

Applied to both EU 2 and main group.

Can I join, please? :)

Mogaman

Banned
I gotta be Honest, I'm Still foggy on just "What" Destiny is. I'ts a MMO, its a FPS, It's Like Boarderlands.
I Wish I had gotten into the Beta (on XboxOne) and I certainly want to be a part of "The Next Big Thing" if in fact this is Destiny, but i don't know what to make of it yet

Currently there are only 2 central na admins and we're both away from a desktop to accept others. When I get back if visceral hasn't added you I will but it'll be another like 4 hours minimum.

I sent a request for NA East 3 :)

PSN = Router_Go_Vroom
Bungie display name = BMO equals GOAT

Also, i try to set DGAF as my clan but it keeps saying an error was encountered.

Edit: Disregard, i can finally set it as my clan :)... Thanks purg3

purg3

slept with Malkin
I sent a request for NA East 3 :)

PSN = Router_Go_Vroom
Bungie display name = BMO equals GOAT

Approved, now you can set your clan from the region group, not the main group.

I'm showing pending approvals on NA East 3 for the following people. Please post to confirm your identity, thanks.

Jafku
Serpico99
Renmikins

IISANDERII

Bungie ID: Sander
PSN: Sander1887
Ps4

The Bungie site says I'm in the Destiny GAF group and clan but when I play the game, the clan name doesn't appear under my name and the clan roster list doesn't come up.

FrsDvl

Bungie ID: Sander
PSN: Sander1887
Ps4

The Bungie site says I'm in the Destiny GAF group and clan but when I play the game, the clan name doesn't appear under my name and the clan roster list doesn't come up.

Clans aren't available in the beta unfortunately!

SJS

Ok, I'm not going to reapply for DestinyGAF because even when I've raised the issue of application non-acceptance as one of the first people to sign up on the PS4 list, I still haven't managed to get in. I'm not going to bother looking back in to the topic to see any kind of justification because this beta only lasts for a few days.

Disappointed thoroughly in how this clan effort was handled. Thankfully, I have some gaffers added already and gave my codes to non-gaffers, so I haven't been playing this game alone for the most part.

Shadownet

Banned
Is anyone here in a playstation clan? if so when you play Destiny. What is the tag underneath your name show up as?

Mine is "DestinyGAF Eas"

It got cut off.

Daximuss

Ok, I'm not going to reapply for DestinyGAF because even when I've raised the issue of application non-acceptance as one of the first people to sign up on the PS4 list, I still haven't managed to get in. I'm not going to bother looking back in to the topic to see any kind of justification because this beta only lasts for a few days.

Disappointed thoroughly in how this clan effort was handled. Thankfully, I have some gaffers added already and gave my codes to non-gaffers, so I haven't been playing this game alone for the most part.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept members into DestinyGAF Primary group since I don't have admin privileges there yet, but I can accept you if you are in the Eastern North America region.

Daximuss

Is anyone here in a playstation clan? if so when you play Destiny. What is the tag underneath your name show up as?

Mine is "DestinyGAF Eas"

It got cut off.

I'll check when I get online tonight. Can I check my clan tag myself or does someone have to see it under my name?

Top Bottom