• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diy tooth filling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea bro go for it, but sub in epoxy for the super glue tho

pump that in, easy as hell to do the mixing with your tongue too.
Dont listen to everyone. Superglue that motherfucker and post back how it works out for you
I've heard wood putty with wonders. It's pretty cheap too. Good luck to you, OP.

I hate responses like this. The guy's dumb enough to think of putting superglue in his own mouth, there are no suggestions he might not take seriously. Why don't you tell him to delete System32 while you're at it?

I've used DenTemp stuff on a filling that had fallen out. It can last for a while and works well. When I finally visited the dentist, he even asked if another dentist had done it.

How? Honestly curious. They just bring the price down?

Splitting up when payments have to be made, how things get billed to my insurance versus to me, working around finding ways where I don't end up having to pay for certain things, etc.

They know they're getting plenty of money out of me / my insurance, we just get a bit creative in it sometimes.

Trickster

Filling your mouth with super glue instead of going to the dentist because it's expensive you say? Definitely asking my mom (dentist with almost 40 years of experience) what she thinks of that idea next time I talk to her lol.

Don't get me wrong OP, I'm sympathetic to your economic predicament. But goddam does putting superglue in your mouth instead of going to the dentist sound like an all-round horrible idea.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
This happened to me once. I had this awful pain in my tooth for weeks, and couldn't afford to go to the dentist. I happened to be remodelling my bathroom at the time so I asked the contractor if he had any leftover caulk from the spa install that I could borrow for a minute. About 45 minutes later (I fucked up by not using a mirror the first try) and I was good as new. You should try that.
Underrated post

UrokeJoe

One of the worst pains I've ever experienced was from a filling that came out and I waited to long and got an infection. Head throbbing excruciating pain... See a Dentist.

smurfx

get some go again
you live close to mexico op? you can go there and get it done much cheaper. algodones is basically a dentist city.

Rad-

Buy that temporary filling shit and start saving money for a dentist. I'm assuming that super glue part was a joke.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
We're not going to host a thread where people can offer malpractice advice, snark or otherwise. OP, see a dentist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom