• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX Technika tune (Vita) Features music from KARA.

Sooo...any news about this being released in europe? crazy thinking, i know, will import it anyway, but could be cool being able to play dlc songs :/

Wazzim

Banned
I'm actually tempted to import this instead of getting the NA version because I just realized Project DIVA f comes out at around the same time and I'd have to factory reset every time I want to switch between games in order to retain access to DLC >.>;

SONYYYYYYY

sakipon

I'm actually tempted to import this instead of getting the NA version because I just realized Project DIVA f comes out at around the same time and I'd have to factory reset every time I want to switch between games in order to retain access to DLC >.>;

SONYYYYYYY
I went ahead and got 2 Vitas in order to avoid situations like this. I'm sure people at Sony are laughing on their way to the bank but oh well! Atleast my hardcore gaming needs spanning two regions are hereby well satisfied. Always ready to game without any resets.

Today we're finally lifting the curtain just a little bit with some details on the US Limited Edition Set for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE. It will be released alongside the standard edition of the game (release date TBA soon! we promise!) and will include the following:

- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE (PS Vita game)*
- 2-disc DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE OST
- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK
- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Wrist Strap + Screen Cleaner
- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS Vita Case
- DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE T-Shirt (US Exclusive)**

The set will cost $100 and we'll be starting direct pre-orders sometime within the next 2 weeks. As we're the publisher specifically for the United States, pre-orders will be exclusive to US residents for the first 24 hours. Any remaining sets after that will be opened up for worldwide orders. We're only planning to make 750 of them, although if there is an overwhelming amount of demand we may do a small extended run. Either way, quantities will be limited and when they're gone, no more will be produced!

We'll be releasing images of what's included in the set in the near future as well. Keep checking back for more info!

**You will be able to select your shirt-size at checkout.

https://www.facebook.com/djmaxofficial/posts/391905397537732

There is currently no European publisher for the title, and as we only handle the US market, we have no information if any talks have started regarding a release in your territory.

Chocoboko

Today we're finally lifting the curtain just a little bit with some details on the US Limited Edition Set for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE. It will be released alongside the standard edition of the game (release date TBA soon! we promise!) and will include the following:

The set will cost $100 and we'll be starting direct pre-orders sometime within the next 2 weeks. As we're the publisher specifically for the United States, pre-orders will be exclusive to US residents for the first 24 hours. Any remaining sets after that will be opened up for worldwide orders. We're only planning to make 750 of them, although if there is an overwhelming amount of demand we may do a small extended run. Either way, quantities will be limited and when they're gone, no more will be produced!

We'll be releasing images of what's included in the set in the near future as well. Keep checking back for more info!

https://www.facebook.com/djmaxofficial/posts/391905397537732
Hooooo boy. I am so ready. Pretty sure I am going to get the collectors edition. I feel kind of torn though, I kind of want a digital version always on my Vita, but that collectors edition sounds nice.

as far as being charged before shipping

We're still working out the details for that, which is why we haven't opened pre-orders just yet. Expect more info on that within the week. We'd recommend setting the funds aside just in case though.

forgot the shirt detail.

**You will be able to select your shirt-size at checkout.

FINALLY. not a lot of people consider people who aren't Large.

Definitely in on this.
Pentavision LEs are always awesome.

branny

Welp, guess I'm not getting a 3DS XL at launch anymore.

Can we choose a digital version of the game with the LE? Spending another $40 on top of that is kind of overkill. :(

ubercheez

Hawt. I very rarely spring for LEs, but I might have to bite on this one. The tshirt design is going to be the deciding factor.

zeioIIDX

I think my favorite LE from Pentavision was for Black Square, the Quadra Edition. Holy crap that thing is awesome and came with so much damn stuff :) I'll most likely be getting this LE for Technika Tune but it depends on what the shirt, case, and strap actually look like.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I haven't really been keeping up with this release, but is there anything to suggest content will be cut from the US release? You can never be too sure when licensing is involved.

Edit: And I think I'll bite on that limited edition. I fuckin' love me some DJ Max.

hopefully i can get in on the deal. need to have money ready which shouldn't be a problem. Just hoping i'm not away from the pc then lol.

Diebuster

I haven't really been keeping up with this release, but is there anything to suggest content will be cut from the US release? You can never be too sure when licensing is involved.

Nope, so far everything seems to be the same in all versions. The likeliest things to get dropped were the tracks from K-Pop group KARA, but those are already confirmed for the US release.

Oddly, the post detailing the LE is now deleted without explanation.

DJ MAX
Some details that were announced regarding the Limited Edition set yesterday were inaccurate and unconfirmed. We're working out the details right now and will make an official announcement regarding it all again very soon. We apologize for the inconvenience and any confusion it may have caused.

from their fb status.

So how quickly have past LE versions of the DJ Max games sold out on Play-Asia and the like? I'm just curious to see there will even be a remote chance of there being any available when they are opened up to worldwide orders.

megalowho

Seeing those videos just screams to me that Technika needs at least a 7" tablet to shine, full size preferably. The screen real estate on the Vita is just too small for how the game is played, even with the concession of 3 lanes instead of 4. Still looking forward to playing, but adjusting my hype levels.

So how quickly have past LE versions of the DJ Max games sold out on Play-Asia and the like? I'm just curious to see there will even be a remote chance of there being any available when they are opened up to worldwide orders.

It depends. Orpheus (which I have) sold immediately and has not been seen on auction since. Hot Tunes (which I don't have) sold little, some time ago they had it for sale for 40USD.

I'm English, I could be holding on forever, for no release.

I´m Spanish and in the same situation, this game will never get an euro release, hold on is not an option, the only way to play this game is to import it, just like with the psp ones.

I´d like to be wrong though...

Top Bottom